Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi Plugin - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud error

Hello :wave:

I am trying to use the Bubble file uploader to upload a file, then send it to Wasabi. The file is public in Bubble. The workflow completes without an error, but then after it completes it brings up the following error, and nothing appears in Wasabi. Can anyone help?

Unexpected token ‘T’, “The AWS Ac”… is not valid JSON

I’ve tried all sorts of variations in the URL box including just ‘File Uploader Add Docs’s value’ and adding ‘https:’ on the front - same error every time.

I can use the plugin to upload straight to Wasabi, so that is working, just not ‘from another cloud’

Thanks in advance!

Hello @freelymoving,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To address your issue, could you please try using the action “Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” for this specific use case? Give it a try in your app and let us know if it works or if you’re still facing any issues.

The action you are using is intended for transferring files between two Wasabi accounts.

Wishing you a great day! :hugs:

Thank you that worked :pray:

Hi @freelymoving,

Grateful to be able to help you :pray:

If you have any questions, concerns or issues in the future, always contact us via the forum or directly at support@zeroqode.com.

Wishing you a great day :hugs:

Hi !

Im already using [Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud but still getting this error

Can you help me ?

Complementing my previous information: This is a listing in which I generate a file with images and upload it to the bucket.
Some records is doing OK but others dont.

In step 2, I get a Json

In step 3, I send the Json to a template and get the URL of the generated pdf file

In step4, its showing that error

Hello @eduardo.manus.app,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused :pray:

Given the lack of details in the error itself, I’d appreciate more information to better understand the situation. I’d like to see how the action is triggered within Bubble’s debug mode. Please append “?debug_mode=true” to your app’s URL, proceed with the step-by-step debugger, and initiate the workflow that includes the action in question.

Please include that in a screen recording that captures the moment this action is triggered, highlighting all relevant data, especially the URL of the PDF you’re trying to upload? It would also be helpful to see how you’ve configured the plugin for file uploads and the steps leading to the issue.

Additionally, please confirm whether you’re using the latest version of the plugin. Have you successfully used this action without problems before, and has this issue only recently arisen?

I look forward to receiving this information to offer you further assistance!

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi !
Tell me ur email so I can send u the videos.

Hello @eduardo.manus.app,

Thank you for your response! Feel free to send the videos directly to my email at dorel.tugulea@zeroqode.com.

For any future inquiries or if you need to contact our support team, please email us at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :hibiscus: