Services Plugins FAQs

Wasabi S3 is possible solution?

Hey guys!

After some indications on how to host images of my BUBBLE application in a more cost-effective vendor, I came to the Zeroqode platform, more precisely in Wasabi S3 Plugin.

From what I saw, I believe I can meet the demand for my first project! :slight_smile:

However, as my app has an unusual photo saving workflow, I would like to confirm with you if I could be happy to close the deal and pay for the Plugin.

In summary, my app has visits that are performed by people in a store and need to take pictures of products from different brands (Manufacturers).

Inside the view page, when the person is in the store, I provide a rectangle with 6 image uploaders and a save button for each brand, as shown in the images below.

At each save button clicked ( Save Manufacturer 1, Save Manufacturer 2, etc…) there is a workflow that saves the 6 photos in a unique photo table ( TYPE-PHOTOS)

With this, could I join Zeroqode as a partner in this project? =D

If you need any more information to exemplify, I’m available

Thanks in advance!

Hi @lcristovam, thanks for your question.

Allow us to check it internally and come back with feedback at the beginning of next week.
Once any news will be available, I will let you know.

Have a nice day!
Regards,

Hi @lcristovam, thanks for your patience.

Considering the described workflow, the Wasabi plugin should provide the required file upload functionality.

Also, for a detailed overview of the plugin functionality, please check the plugin:

If you would like to test the plugin functionality by yourself, allow me to recommend the subscription option, for example, if you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31.

Hope it helps. In case any other plugin-related questions will appear, please let me know :wink:.
Regards,