Services Plugins FAQs

WasabiS3 Plugin Preview Not Working

Hey team,

I just started using the Wasabi Plugin which is incredible so far but the image preview doesn’t seem to be working with image types other than jpg, png, and gif. For example, webp, jfif, or bmp do not load a preview, unless there is a trick to it, please let me know.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @jdconsult, thanks for your message.

I’ve passed this question to the developer team’s attention. Once they share feedback, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Thank you @Serg, I really appreciate it. Hopefully the devs come back with some good news. Thanks!

Hi @jdconsult, thanks for your patience.

We’ve pushed a plugin fix that enabled previewing mentioned types of images.

Please update your plugin to the newest version (1.73.0: Added “bmp”, “jfif”, “webp” image formats for preview) and give it a try.

If there will be any other questions or suggestions that I can help with about our products, please let me know.

Regards,

Thanks @Serg! Brilliant work. I just tested it, and the previews work perfectly. The plugin is a great solution.

Quick question - is it possible to add a workflow action to allow users to add files directly to the plugin? For example, I’d like to resize the images first and then add them back to the plugin, ready for upload.

Hi @jdconsult, thanks for your reply, and glad to hear that the fix helped you.

A possible solution might be to use the “Upload file from another cloud” for files that are resized and stored in the Bubble database.

Hope it helps. In case any other questions appear, you know where to find me :wink:

Regards,