Services Plugins FAQs

Welcome to Zeroqode Forum

Welcome! This is a place to discuss no-code templates, plugins, courses and no-code services.
Join our slack community by clicking here: Zeroqode on Slack

Zeroqode is a platform for all things no-code (templates, courses, backends, web2native, development services etc.). No-code technology makes launching new apps, products and startups up to 10 times faster.

To learn more about Zeroqode please visit the following links:

1. TechCrunch Article about Zeroqode
  2. No-code Templates
  3. No-code Plugins
  4. No-code Courses
  5. No-code Backends
  6. Convert Web to Native apps
  7. No-code development and customization
2 Likes

Does your audio player plugin play MP3 and .ogg? Can I seek to the hundredth of a second? will it work on browsers and mobile?
thanks,
Andrei

Hi @aniish.and.arpita,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes. And you are able to test this plugin yourself before purchasing it. Please check our demo app here and preview its editor here. We have .mp3 and .ogg samples in the playlist. And this plugin comes with an action called Set To Position where you can seek to the specified number of seconds, as well as many other features.

Best,
Alex

Hello, the plugin is does not working using links of Youtube. Please, fix it the most fast as possible because my users are being harmed.

Thanks.

Hi @joctan.cordeiro, thanks for reaching out.

Please specify the plugin that you have difficulties with. Also, to be able to help you, please share:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Hello,
Thank you, I am a newcomer.

Hello there and welcome, @moiseerge :slightly_smiling_face: :wave:

1 Like

Hello Team,

I clicked the link in the email you sent me for 37% off. I dont think the discount was applied.

How do I contact support or billing?

Your Friend,

J

Thank you @kate :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, i am looking at the createry template, is it possible to replace stripe payments with NFT verfication? Would like it so that a member can choose which NFT is required to access his or her content.

Hello @jthopkins1986

Thanks for reaching out.

It’s possible to change the payment processing to anything else (or add alternatives), but that would require reconfiguring the workflows and adding a plugin that would add NFT Verification functionality, but I believe it can be implemented, however, I should note that it would probably require some major customizations to the template and some solid Bubble skills to add such functionality.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Regards,

Kirill

Hello, the plugin is does not working using links of Youtube.

Hi, @khaanekii.

Can you please tell me which plugin is not working using links from Youtube? It is a general thread that is not related to any specific product so please clarify which one you are talking about :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

i am looking at the createry template.

@khaanekii,

And what plugin is not working in the Createry template? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,
I installed today the plugin “Bubble Page to Converter PDF”
I understand how the user can retrieve the file (without quite understanding how to indicate the path of this file)
I understand that the copy registers in the AWS
But I can’t figure out how I can retrieve this record from the File Manager to send it as a copy of an email
I just spent a lot of time on the doc. Zeroqode and on the Bubble doc and I’m lost!
The goal: the User pays for his purchase, the script creates an invoice, and thanks to page to converter he retrieves it in PDF in his reader, there everything is fine………….but I ALSO WANT to be able to send him a copy by email (as an attachment), and especially since I want to be able to resend it to him another time if he has lost the email, so the app must have access to this PDF, to resend it to the USER by email
As always when you get stuck in Bubble, I’m sure the solution isn’t that complex, but I can’t find it!
Thank you for your help !
ah, by the way, I don’t know if the forum includes an automatic translation in English, so currently I always write in French, then Google translator… well, maybe it’s not necessary?

Hello @jb.sockeel,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

First of all, to send the PDF via e-mail please build a flow that will create a database record with the URL of your resulting PDF file. How to do this:

• Activate the Upload file to AWS checkbox; Screenshot by Lightshot
  • Add an event “When ConvertToPDF A converting is finished”
  • Add the action Create a new thing, Type = database table where you want to save the PDF URL; Screenshot by Lightshot
  • Set the field “PDF URL” (the column name where you’ll save the file URL) = ConvertToPDF A’s Output File URL Screenshot by Lightshot

Also, please note that the result of the plugin work is a URL to the converted file, not a file itself. That’s why you should create a data type “text” in your app data. So, please make sure the “PDF URL” is “text” in your database. Screenshot by Lightshot

Hope it helps! Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Best Regards,
Gulce

Installed My Alerts.

Tried Error - but can’t change the background color in the Alert. Same with other default toasts. Would be nice to be able to change background color.

Tried Custom. Loaded an icon on my page. Then tried to display by assigning it to the icon attribute. But it doesn’t work. Do I have to use a font from one of the two sites mentioned in the documentation? Or can I assign a different icon? If I need to use an icon from one of the sites, do I need to add any html code to the page? Also - I tried uploading an Image. The image displays but it aligns to the left side of the alert frame. So you end up with a gap between the image and the title as shown in the screenshot below. And you can also see a color difference between the image and the background color of the alert as shown below even though both are set to the same color.

Hi @s.arndt,
Apologies for the delayed response. :pray:

I must clarify that icons work a bit differently in this particular plugin. They are an additional feature and may not always be displayed due to certain limitations. And, you can only utilize icons that are supported by Bubble in the custom toast.

You don’t need to add HTML to the page. You only need to add the description in the icon field. Example: Screenshot by Lightshot

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Gulce