Services Plugins FAQs

🗳 WeVote Voting Application - New Course from Zeroqode Lab

wevote

A beautifully crafted no-code voting app to quickly create polls. It allows voting on certain topics and getting feedback on votes.

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Where are the course assets / materials to download the required images? I cannot find one under My Course.

Hello @kincheonglau,
Thanks for reaching out!

For us to better understand your request and be able to provide proper feedback on it, would you please clarify your request?

Also, could you please provide more details on which materials you’re looking for?

Thanks in advance.
Best, Gulce.

For example, in the WeVote course, 2. Creating a Marketing Message 14:40 it mentions I could download course images from the ‘Asset Area’ in My Course page, but I could find anything I could download.

I also have questions regarding this course, how can I reach out and ask for help?

Hello! @kincheonglau
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

Unfortunately, there are no additional materials for this course. We apologize for the misleading in the lesson.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I’ll be happy to assist you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Gulce.

Looking to buy the functionality of this platform but want to make our voting not anonymous, is this possible? Also would like to know how the feed works.

Hi @dgoldstein1217
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

By default, voting is anonymous but all our templates are fully customizable. It means you can change everything to fit your requirements: design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc.

For us to better understand your request and be able to provide proper feedback on it, would you please specify which feed you’re referring to?

Thanks!
Best, Gulce.