Services Plugins FAQs

🗳 WeVote Voting Application - New Template from Zeroqode

WeWoteForum

Beautifully crafted voting application to help teams or groups quickly create a poll and gather their votes. Features couple of pages for your app, user profile functionalities (signing up/ login), creating a poll and answer/voting system. Clean resposnive UI/UX. Also features a introduction into setting a database of user profiles.

For Live Demo please click here: WeVote - Voting Application Template

WeVote

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Zeroqode team , i’ve purchase this template "We vote " and trying to customize it to fit my needs.However when i click on the delete icon in each answer , it didn’t work and i don’t know why delete "current cell " not available in the workflow for this icon ,can you please check ?

And can you give me a hint about adding more than 1 question for the same poll please ?

Hi, @ciscotreasure!

Thanks for reaching out and your feedback!

We’re going to fix that. Meanwhile to make it work please follow the instructions below:

1. Change the type of content for Group Text from text into Options. And data source from Current cell’s text into Current cell’s Options

1. In the workflow of the X Icon set the step “Delete Options

Could you please clarify here a bit how do you want it to be? Two different questions and the same options for answers? Or two different questions with their options for answers on the same page? Thanks.

Best, Julia.

1 Like

Thanks Julia ,appreciate your support ,It works fine now . for another question i want to add more than question under the same poll ( Not only 1 question but Multi question without creating new poll every time i add a new question ), when i click on the button " or add new question " , please check the screen shot

Hi, @ciscotreasure!

Thanks for the additional clarification. So, the user case you have described is related to custom implementation that needs to be done with Bubble logic behind.

In this case, I cannot provide exact solutions on this matter as it is beyond our support services, sorry. The support that we provide with templates covers only general guidance and bug fixing if something is wrong with the template. We cannot provide step by step instructions of every modification that you want to do with the template.

Anyway, you may try to implement this using the Repeating Group. For example below the Group with the name “group name” drop the RG which will display all the created question for this pull. RG type of content will be Questions and data source will be the list of questions of the pull which should be created pressing the “+” icon and stored on the page. Then after creating question add it to this pull and reset the input. Each new question, add to this pull until you are done by pressing the “finish” button.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia

Hello,

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our WeVote - Voting Application | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Hope it will be useful for you!
Best regards,