Services Plugins FAQs

📮 Whatsapp and Other Messenger Contact Buttons - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Open Viber/Whatsapp apps using a number, add message to Whatsapp conversion. Use public group and channels links for Messenger and Telegram. Provide a Skype name to make a call and open chat with the user.
Create one click actions for the social media accounts to contact the owner.

How to use:
Simply use plugin action " Open Chat with" with a button, fill in the necessary propriety fields and you’re all set to chat or access a channel.

For demo and other details please visit: Whatsapp and Other Messenger Contact Buttons Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

I have my bubble app wrapped in a webview for IOS/Android and it’s not working. It works if I use the browser on my desktop but inside the app does not.

Is there any workaround for this issue?

Thank you!
Caio

Hello @caioprezia, could you be so kind and provide me some screenshots, or a video of the issue, for understanding your issue, this will make my help more efficiently.

Thank you,
BR.

Hi, here is a video:

You can see that when I click on the Green Button to send the message, nothing happens. I get the notification but no action regarding whatsapp.

Also attached my workflow screenshot

Thank you

Hello!
Any news here?
tks!

Hello @caioprezia,

Our team is working now on bug Analysing, so on I will be back to you when ASAP with the answer.

Thank you.
BR.

1 Like

Hey @caioprezia did you tested it for the Android?

Is it working correctly?

Thank you,
BR.

On Android, If I click “Send via Whatsapp” I get a popup. Then I click on “Leave this page” and get error message. Images below.

@caioprezia Hello.

Thanks for provided information, we’ll check this and be back to you asap.

Hello @caioprezia, so the issue in that case not in the bubble, but in WebView.

Check out this two links, there is a description of how you need to proceed to avoid this issue.

When it will be fixed to android you can google how to enable deep linking in WebView for IOS.

Thank you,
BR.
Nik.

Thank you. I will check!

Hey @caioprezia, If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Reposting what I posted in Bubble forum here…

Hello - I am facing an issue when using this Plugin on IPAD + Safari browser. Whenever the Open Chat with WhatsApp action is triggered, there seems to be a tab that is opened momentarily and gets closed. Whereas this plugin works on a desktop + chrome browser just fine.

Is there any known issues in using this action on IPAD+Safari browser?

Appreciate any help and guidance.

-Partha.

Hello, @partha
Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue.

Please allow us to check this point with our Developer Team and to revert with an update at the nearest time.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,
Ecaterina

Hello, @partha
Thanks for your patience and sorry for my long reply.

After a detailed investigation of the plugin behavior on iPad ( Safari browser) and defined that the issue related to the possibilities of iPad and Whatsapp.
WhatsApp provides its services for iPhones only. There are no available versions for iPad and iPod yet.

Thus, the issue can not need totally fixed now, I’m afraid.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards,