Services Plugins FAQs

Where do I find documentation and URL for "OCR - Convert..."?

Hello!
Where do I find documentation and endpoint address for the “OCR - Convert Images and PDF to text Plugin for Bubble” api? There’s nothing at the link that says it contains docs.

Also, I’ve purchased the $5/month subscription to test this, but now that I’ve committed I see that in the “live demo” it’s limited to 1 MB (!?) at least for testing purposes. Is that true? Will I be able to use this for actual, life-sized PDFs?

Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

Hello @paul9,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We’re here to help you get started.

We currently don’t have separate documentation for this plugin. But, we’ve set up a demo page and editor for you. These will show you how to configure and use the plugin in your app. Please feel free to check these out for guidance.

Regarding the demo page, it’s important to note that it operates under the Free API plan. This plan limits file uploads to a maximum of 1MB and restricts usage to 3 PDFs. We believe this setup helps users get a practical feel for the plugin’s capabilities within the scope of the free plan’s limitations. For more API pricing details click here.

Thank you for choosing our plugin, and we look forward to supporting your project’s success. If you have any further questions, need clarifications, or require assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out! :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel