Services Plugins FAQs

Workflow - Home BNB - Becoming a Host

Hello there. I’ve double checked the workflow for Becoming a Host but I can’t get to the second step.
First pic - shows the info entered but the NEXT Button won’t go to second step.

Second pic - workflow picture.

Hi, @chris3!

That happens because you haven’t indicated the address in the third field. Please see screenshot as a reference. Please enter the correct address and give it another try.

Best, Julia.

Hello again. I used multiple addresses before and after sending this screenshot of the 4444’s.
When I enter an addresss to sign up to become a host, the Next button doesn’t allow me to click on it. It’s grayed out.

I’ve read the Bubble manual and even tried to compare it to the template.

I’ve checked the API and they’re setup correctly.
I’ve checked billing and that’s setup correctly.

I’m using the template and haven’t changed anything in regards to this page.

Can you help?

Hi, @chris3!

It is weird because this case is not reproducing on our side, unfortunately. Could you please check if all the conditions on the button are set up as in the original template:

Also, the Searchbox location is using the Geographic places, therefore, did you choose the address from the drop-down?

Additionally, please do a double check of the Google API Keys setup: https://manual.bubble.io/working-with-data/setting-up-google-api-keys

Hope this help!
Best, Julia.

The API’s are setup correctly.
The conditions on the button are also correct.
I typed the address. There is no drop down option.

I’m perplexed at why this wouldn’t work when the template does. I’m considering starting over but wanna cry at the thought of making all of these changes again…

What is the next best option? Should I start over?
If so, how do I do that? The test app I’ve created to double check the conditions is asking me to pay for another paid plan…do I have to pay monthly for another app?

Hey, @chris3!

I’ll do my best to help you out. Let’s proceed as follows: to check what is wrong inside your app please add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list in Settings -> Collaboration so we could check the issue inside your application. Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it, it would be way easier for us to help you solve the issues.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding Professional plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Best, Julia.