Templates Plugins Courses

🧮 Xero Accounting - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi all,
does anyone have instructions on the intialize workflow for the first run to get this plugin going?

have tried using the existing workflow built into an API based on the instructions,

and, alternatively a simple method…
19%20pm
have also tried initializing the API using the Xero GET with “initialize” added into the url
54%20pm

but am receiving an error as below:
28%20pm

am quite sure there is a problem with my workflows and would be great if anyone had a few screenshots to help me out!

thanks!

Hello @b.j.gibson,

Please try to open API Workflows > Created Endpoint and press the Detect data button. After that, you will see Detecting Request Data window.

With this window open, make a call of data as you did in your third try. In other words, just open another window, while keeping the first open, and call the data using Xero Get Data and the link for initializing.https://yourapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test/api/1.1/wf/**invoices**/initialize
This should initialize the call. Please let me know if this helped.

Best regards.
Alex

Hi Alex,
thanks for the pointers, unfortunately still not initialising.

i have run the detect data in both development and live…

and then ran the “Xero Get Data” workflow in another tab (tested in both development & live)
27%20pm

i have also tried triggering the “Get data” workflow from a button and the Connect to Xero button!
08%20pm

still not working and producing this error in both development and live…
48%20pm

any ideas on what might be causing the issue?

thanks,
Ben

Hello @b.j.gibson,

Could you please add [email protected] as collaborators to your app and specify the page where you are trying to add the plugin. We will check with our developers what may be the problem. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Alex

thanks Alex,

you’re all added in!
it’s in the “dashboard” page, and is on button “xero”, as below:
20%20pm

the API endpoint is “contacts”, as below:

thanks for looking into it!
cheers,
Ben

Thank you @b.j.gibson,

Our team will check your app in order to find out what is the cause of the problem. We will do our best to provide an answer ASAP. I will let you know when the issue will be solved.

Best Regards,
Alex