Services Plugins FAQs

Xero Accounting Plugin - Sign out of Xero?

Hi, I have been working on integrating my app with the Xero Accounting Plugin, however I cannot seem to find an action to sign out of Xero. I was wondering if anyone has managed to achieve this with the plugin? Thanks in advance for the help!

Hello @harry2 ,
Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the long waiting due to the weekend.

I’m pleased to inform you that there’s a straightforward solution to this. You can utilize the integrated action “LOG OUT” provided by Bubble. This should efficiently manage the sign-out process from Xero within your application.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Anton

Thank you for the help and no worries about the wait. However, if I am not mistaken, would using this action sign the user out of my app as well, not just disconnecting their Xero account. My objective is to allow my signed in user to disconnect just their Xero account, while still remaining signed in to my app. Please correct me if I’m wrong though.

Hello @harry2 ,
Thank you for your quick reply.

Together with the development team, we have tested this plugin and concluded that there is currently no function to log out exclusively from the plugin, without logging out of the application.

Thank you for this idea, I have passed this information on to the development team to improve the plugin. They will take a look and verify if it’s possible if the plugin library supports it.
As soon as I hear back from them, I will be sure to get back to you,

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Best Regards,
Anton

Hello @harry2 ,
Thank you for your patience.

After careful analysis by our development team, we have concluded that unfortunately this functionality cannot be implemented at this time.

In more detail, this is similar to the process you encounter in many apps where you sign in using third-party services such as “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Apple”. In such cases, you can’t log out of Google or Apple. Log Out results in a complete exit from the app. Our plugin works on similar logic and does not currently support the separate Log Out feature you requested.

We appreciate your understanding and eagerness to improve our plugin.

Best Regards,
Anton

Thankyou for the reply Anton.

Hi again,

Glad to be helpful. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Take care!