Services Plugins FAQs

Z-Index for Group → Mobile Menu / Sheet Plugin

Hi Zeroqode team,

I’m adding the Group → Mobile Menu / Sheet plugin to my app and it appears to be going under a few of my floating element groups. I’m assuming this is because the z-index of my Floating group is higher than the Bottom sheet for the plugin. When I close the Floating Group, I see the bottom sheet under.

Can you please ramp up (or expose) the Z-index value?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Dillon

Hello @dillon,
I’m delighted to assist you with your request.

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording (I can suggest using the Loom tool).

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care!

Hey Vasile,

Thanks for reaching out!

Video link

This video shows me in the native app opening up the bottomsheet under the current floating group.
I tried bringing everything to desktop but it’s a native app and some issues were coming up because I’m restricting what you see to only a native app environment.

I hope this is still enough to provide clarity.

Warm regards,
Dillon

Hello @dillon ,
Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

Based on the description of the issue you’re experiencing and the video you’ve provided, it’s possible that what you’re encountering could be related to how the plugin behaves in different environments.

Please note that our plugins are designed for Web Apps, and when running them in third-party native configurations, there might be issues.

I recommend opening your app in a web browser and switching to the mobile view. This approach will allow you to see how your app behaves in a mobile environment and identify if there are any responsive design issues that may need adjustment.

To do that most effectively please use the Dev Tools in the browser and test the plugin in WebVersion not in a Native version.If during your testing, you notice that elements are not aligning or behaving as expected, this could indeed point to responsive design adjustments that need to be made.

If you need assistance with any other plugins related question don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’m here to help !
Have a nice day

Hello @dillon
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits.

I’d like to know if you received my previous email.

Did you have time to implement the suggestion we’ve made, or did you fix the reported issue by yourself?

We would appreciate your feedback on this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Have a nice day!