Services Plugins FAQs

Zeroqode drag and drop calender issue

Hi

I am using the Calender drag and drop plugin and am having some challenges

1. I have two different instances of the same calander but on different pages- when I update one calander the other updates but only in test mode. When using it in live mode it doesnt update the copied calender. Its stange because it works in test but not live so cannot identify the problem.

2. When clicking between different users calenders it does not update straight away but requires a refresh to then get rid of the old persons data and add the new. This is quite confusing for the user- I thought it would update as part of the workflow?

Can you please help with these.

Matt

Hi @goalgetters69, thanks for your message.

To be able to identify any possible issue with our plugin, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app?

That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

I will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.

P.S. please also indicate the page(s) where the issue occurs and how to reproduce it.
In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,

Hi @goalgetters69, we’ve checked your application setup, and for the (1) issue, we’ve pushed a plugin update, that has added the refetch action (allowing to update calendar content within the application).

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.29.0: Added posibility to refetch events from base) and give it a try.

Within your application, you can setup corresponding workflow for example with:

Hope it helps. Please let me know if we can help with anything else.

Regards,