Services Plugins FAQs

Zeroqode drag and drop calender

Hi

I am using the calender plugin as I have been happy with my experience with zeroqode on other purchases.

I have followed all the instructions and copied the workflows from the demo however when I create a new event, nothing appears in the calender and nothing appears in the database despite the workflow being set up. I am logged in corrrectly as a creator to edit the owners (parent group users) calender.

The demo also doesnt seem to update when a new event is created - is there a problem here? https://zeroqode-demo-07.bubbleapps.io/calendar

Any idea what could be causing the issue

Matt

Hi @goalgetters69, thanks for noticing this issue.
Allow us to check it with the developer team for a possible bugfix.
As soon as we will have an update in this regard, we will notify you.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi Serg

Thanks for this. Let me know if there is a rough timeline for this as I just want to understand whether it is best to wait or use another option.

As you can tell by my various messages I like to purchase from zeroqode and am generally happy with your solutions and support so happy to wait if it is not too big a fix

Matt

Dear @goalgetters69, thanks for your patience and willingness to use our products.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the above-mentioned issue.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Minor changes) and give it a try.

Regards,

hey serg, thanks - has this also been updated on the demo page for the tool as I would like to try on there if possible?

Hi @goalgetters69, sure thing. Check the Plugin Demo page and give it a try!

Regards,

Hey- is it possible to restrict the times shown on the drag and drop calender- e.g can only scroll between 9 and 6 for example rather than showing all 24 hours?

Dear @goalgetters69, thanks for your question and apologies for delayed reply.
Allow me to check this point internally and come back with a feedback asap.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Dear @goalgetters69, currently, the plugin functionality doesn’t provide the option of hour limits (only days). Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Regards,

Thanks

There is an error on the calender when an existing event is edited. This is happening on the demo version as well as on my own app. Do you know what is causing this

Sorry also the owners email doesnt seem to work - for example a student looks with a freelancer however if you go to a different freelancers profile, the same scheduled event is seen. So there seems to be one calendar for all users rather than one specific to each freelancer. I thought the owner’s email field would automatically identify the user and show the relevant data. Can you please help?

Dear @goalgetters69, thanks for reporting these issues.
Allow us to check it with the developer team for a possible bugfix.

As soon as we will have an update in this regard, we will notify you.

Regards,

Hey serg any update on this- were there any bugs found?

Hi @goalgetters69, sorry for no news these days.

The developer team is still working on improving plugin functionality, to be sure that all is running smoothly. I can’t provide any time terms so far when it will be ready, sorry about that.
Once the plugin will be updated, we will notify you.

Regards,

Hi Serg, is there any update on this?

I may need to consider an alternative option as I am unable to finalise my app. Do we know what is causing the problem?

Hi @goalgetters69, apologies for the late reply. At least I am with good news here :grinning:

We’ve made an update to the plugin, which added few fixes (owner/user fields & redact events).

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (1.27.0 - fixed the ‘current user’s email’ field. now events and calendars are loaded in two fields, owner email, and current user email. fixed bugs sometimes occurring when editing events), refresh the application, and give it a try.

In case any other plugin-related questions will appear, please let me know.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Regards,