Services Plugins FAQs

Zeroqode Native Preview on TestFlight expired

Hi,

I have started to test my bubble io app on Zeroqode Native Preview on IOS TestFlight and I saw 3 days ago that there is an expiration time.

But I thought I would have just redownloaded the Zeroqode Native Preview app to keep testing but now (3 days later) the TestFlight app is saying that I cannot download it anymore.

So it means you can only test your app for 3 days and after it’s over?

Thank you for your help

Best,
Rémi

Hello @r2misim24,
We appreciate your message and for bringing this to our attention.

We will promptly upload a new build and inform you as soon as it’s ready for testing via TestFlight.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any other product-related questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead.

Regards, :blush:

1 Like

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your patience.

We have uploaded a new build for the Zeroqode Native preview app.
Give it a try here to download the Android app, and here to test on iOS devices.

Should you need any further information, please let me know.
Have a great weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

Sorry to ask you once again, if you can refresh the testing app in order to preview my native app because I did not finish testing.

Best, Thank you

Rémi

1 Like

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your message and for letting us know. :pray:

I’ve passed this information to our Air Native team and I will notify you once the new iOS build is ready for testing.

All the best, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, sorry to bother with it. May I ask you when you think the new version might be released? Thank you

Best,
Rémi

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your message and patience.

We’ve uploaded a new build and it is ready for testing now.
Please try opening this link below and let me know if everything works with the Air Native preview app.

Once inside the app, just copy/paste your Bubble app URL and preview it. :slight_smile:

In case there will be other product-related questions, please let me know.
All the best, :pray:

Hello there,

Sorry, I need to ask you once again, to refresh the air native testing preview app in order to preview my native app because I did not complete it.

Best, Thank you

Rémi

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your reply.

To join the Zeroqode Native Preview beta, open the link on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac after you install TestFlight.

Or you can also download the android app from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeroqode_preview

Let me know f you have other questions.
Regards, :pray:

Hi, thank you for your fast reply, sorry my point was that the Zeroqode Preview app that I use is going to expire in a few days. And I won’t be able to test the development of my app afterwards. Let me know if you can do something about it. Best, Rémi

1 Like

Hello @r2misim24,
Thank you for additional information.

I’ve passed this info to the dev team, and they will upload a new build and we’ll update a new version, no worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out, I’ll gladly assist you.
Regards,

1 Like

Hi Igor, sorry to bother with it. May I ask you when you think the new version might be released? Thank you

Best,
Rémi

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your message.

The new iOS Build for our Zeroqode Native Preview app is already available at this link: Join the Zeroqode Native Preview beta - TestFlight - Apple

Feel free to contact me if you have other questions related to the Air Native service or the Air Native plugin.

All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much. Best, Rémi

1 Like