Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» Zeroqode Projects: thirdSelf No-Code App

Hello Zeroqoders!

We’re happy to give a spotlight to apps built with dev.zeroqode.com :raised_hands:

thirdSelf is a no-code personal business platform for creative directors, social producers, and freelancers to run their own agency, art studio, or creative brand.

Read more about thirdSelf and get inspiration for your project :star_struck: :point_right: thirdSelf No-Code App | Zeroqode Project

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Hi @veronica.kornilova ,hope you are doing great. I want to ask about custom development from ZQ ! I already have completed run app ,I also used some ready plugins from ZQ too inside the app, but i am looking for specific feafure ,not availble in your plugin library :

1- Custom domain (newdomain.mydomain.com) feature ,is it possible to accomplish feature like this in bubble ? I saw some bubble’ app using custom domains ,or they used different method ?

2- if I want zq help me to develop this feature ,what it will cost me ?

Thank you
BR

Hello @ciscotreasure!

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the late reply :pray:

Let me answer your questions in the order you asked:

1. Yes, this feature is available, please check the link with the info: Custom domain set up - Tips - Bubble Forum
  2. Unfortunately we do not have such service at the moment. We have a Custom Development, but I’m afraid this is not exactly what you need

Please let me know in case you have additional questions

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

1 Like