Services Plugins FAQs

đź—ż Zoom Meetings and Webinars - New Plugin from Zeroqode

zoom-fondo-azul-vertical-logo-8246E36E95-seeklogo.com

Use Zoom plugin for personal authentication , create and manage Zoom Meetings and Webinars right from your Bubble app.

ZOOMgif

Prerequisites:
You must have a Zoom account. This plugin uses Zoom OAuth authentication. This means, plugin will have to be registered in Zoom Marketplace, and thereafter any user registered on your Zoom master account will be able to use the plugin by logging in with his Zoom account: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/getting-started/zoom-platform

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Zoom Meetings and Webinars Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Zero Code Conference 2020. October 7-8

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hey there!

We’ve loved this plugin but continue to get an odd error:

Have you experience this or is there any way to avoid this refresh token error?

Hello @joe. Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the late reply :pray:

Would you kindly share a bit more details on your problem? Like, your plugin settings, console error screenshots, and information on how to reproduce the error you get.

Also please make sure you have doublechecked your plugin setup according to the docs:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zoom-meetings-and-webinars-plugin

Can you please also try to update your access token? It might work.

Regards,

Hi! we do have it setup the correct way there.

Can you please check here to see what the issue is?

The other issue we’re facing is that we don’t know when their access token is NOT valid, which is when we’d need to immediately run a workflow to update. Instead of waiting for the next 3599 second workflow to run.

Because we have a popup that let’s users create a new zoom meeting with their account, but right now we don’t have a way to quickly check if their current access token is valid or not and if they need to re-auth with zoom. I don’t see a method in the docs around how to check and update if that’s the case?

Bumping this issue @kate

In the meantime we’ve just started saving a date as 3599 seconds after authentication, and just checking for that and if it’s in the past we send them to their settings.

But I also am now noticing that the plugin takes a minute to recognize a user is either logged in or out and will say Zoom login or Zoom logout at the wrong time. Have you all noticed any issues with that?

@joe, please accept my apologies for such a late reply :pray:

Let me please check these 3 points with our dev team (how to check when someone’s token is not valid; how/when to add the workflow action to update it, if possible; the time needed for recognition if the user is logged in or not in Zoom).

Thank you for your time and patience :pray:

@joe,

I have just tested your Zoom Login functionality within the app you’ve shared - and it is working pretty well. No issues at all. Your workflow setup, related to the plugin, seems to be correct also (except for the few differences with the documentation, but it is still workable).

https://www.loom.com/share/dce692a7afd44e84ad6d0d8e3123b083

Can you please tell me when exactly you receive the error you’ve mentioned in your first post? Detailed steps to reproduce with screenshots or screencast will be very much appreciated.

Nope, we have not encountered any alike issues on our demo page.

You are running the first workflow (this one) when your new user is login into your app with his Zoom credentials. This workflow already creates a record in your User table with new zoom_token/zoom_refresh_token values. So, in a case if your new just logged in user has an expired token, a new zoom_token, which will be created in the first workflow, is already updated.

As a variant, you can try the following. Add the action “refresh token” and all the following (this one) into your Do when LoginWithZoomButton A’s auth_error is not empty event. In this case, when your user won’t be able to log in and zoom_error appears - you can try to refresh your user’s token in an attempt to resolve the issue.

I hope my insights will be helpful. :pray:
Regards,

Hey guys - we’ve purchased your Zoom Meetings & Webinars app and we’re trying to figure out what we’re doing wrong. When we try to use an unpublished app on Zoom Marketplace, it won’t let anyone but us use the Oauth functionality. When we try to publish our app so our clients can connect their accounts with ours, we’re being asked to host a file on our root directory, which from the looks of it isn’t possible on Bubble.

Has anyone successfully published their Zoom Marketplace App using Bubble so other users can connect using the Oauth login flow?

Hello, @brian1. Apologies for the late reply.

Unfortunately, I have no such information. But I hope the plugin and Zoom documentation will help you figure out the questions you have:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zoom-meetings-and-webinars-plugin

Have a good day.

Hello, everyone!
We have updated our Zoom Meetings and Webinars demo page :tada:

https://zeroqode-demo-21.bubbleapps.io/zoom

Hope you like it.
Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello!

Currently we are trying to implement the plugin.

However each time a User authenticates, the following occurs:

1. The user is redirected to a blank page with our redirect url.

Console Error:

After two or three reloads on the page the plugin does load. However this is not useful for us.

Thank you,
C

Hello @christopher.carrillo

Thank you for reaching out.

Can you please provide a bit more details regarding your issue? Specifically, show us your settings of the Zoom plugin element/workflows, and send us any valuable information (screenshots, videos) which might help to reproduce your issue on our side. Also, we would appreciate it if you could tell us when exactly are you getting the errors(we recommend showing it in a step-by-step debugger).

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

I am trying to build a tool which lets users create registration pages for Zoom. Can I use your plugin to do this? Basically, the form fields of the registration page need to be mapped to the Zoom meeting registrations fields.

Thank you,
Jonathan

Hi @Jonathan12,
We appreciate your message and thank you for using our plugins.
Sorry for the delayed reply over the weekend.

Yes, you should be able to use the Zoom Meetings and Webinars Plugin for Bubble to create registration pages for Zoom. The plugin allows for personal authentication and management of Zoom Meetings and Webinars directly from your Bubble app.

However, please note that according to Zoom rules, only app developers can connect to the Zoom platform via their app. To connect to Zoom and use the plugin in your Bubble app, you will need to register your own Zoom app as described in the plugin documentation.
Additionally, you must have a Zoom account, also the plugin uses Zoom OAuth authentication. This means that the plugin will need to be registered in the Zoom Marketplace, and any user registered on your Zoom master account will be able to use the plugin by logging in with their Zoom account.

Please find below the list of Plugin actions and events that can be used inside your Bubble app:

In addition, I suggest checking out our plugin’s demo editor page at Zeroqode-demo-21 | Bubble Editor for additional guidance and examples of workflows.

To test out this plugin with the lowest risk, we recommend subscribing to it. If you decide to unsubscribe a few days later, you will only be charged on a pro-rata basis. For instance, if the monthly price of the plugin is $5, you would only pay 17¢ per day ($5/30 days).

If you need any further assistance or information, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards, :pray:

Hi, I bought this plugin a few days ago and followed the instructions precisely according to the documentation.

I cannot create a new webinar, and the LOGIN BUTTON disappears every time it is clicked.

I emailed Zerocode Support twice but received no feedback or help.

Please help. Anyone who uses the Plugin successfully! :pray:

Mail me at erick@coregroup.co.za

Hello Erick,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

We will check all the information you’ve shared with our dev team and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Have a great day ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:
Cheers!