Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ Fuzzy Search do not return exact match

Hi,
ZQ Fuzzy search do not return exact much. Any idea?

Kind Regards

Hi @alexandermooreint,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I conducted a brief test of the plugin, and when I set the “Threshold” input to 0.0, it consistently returned exact matches. To assist you more effectively, could you please share your element settings with us so we can verify that everything is configured correctly?

Wishing you a productive start to the week :hugs:

Is that enough?
see also before search

and searching with 'Mark"

Thanks,
Vangelis

Hi @alexandermooreint,

Thank you for providing additional details, and I appreciate your patience :pray:

Upon reviewing the screenshots you’ve shared, I noticed that the “Threshold” setting is currently set to 0.5. Below this setting, there is a brief explanation of what this field does. If you want to retrieve only perfect matches, I recommend setting the “Threshold” to 0.0 and testing it again. This adjustment should work as expected for your use case.

If you have any further questions or encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you a great day ahead :hugs:

Threshold is clear. The issue here is that ‘Mark…’ is not an option at all (not a possible match even with 0.5). I am not talking about exact match.
Thanks

Hi @alexandermooreint,

We were talking about the plugin not getting exact matches earlier. I will forward this information to the developer to check why this behavior is taking place :pray:

In the meantime, could you please tell us the version of the plugin? If it is not the latest version, could you please update the plugin and test it one more time?

Wishing you a great day ahead :hugs:

I upgraded in 1.25.0 but still see the same issue

Hi @alexandermooreint,

It appears that you are currently limiting the Search and Autocorrect element to only display the first 10 lines of Users. Please try removing this limit, as it may be causing the issue you’re experiencing.

If the problem persists, please provide us with screenshots of the settings and conditionals of the Repeating group so that we can investigate the issue further.

Wishing you a productive Friday :hugs:

Hey @alexandermooreint,

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas :pray:

Did you have a chance to remove the limit from the plugin? We would like to know if this fixed the issue you are encountering, as we did not see this behavior on our side. Please come back to us with your feedback as soon as possible.

Wishing you a great New Year :hugs: