Services Plugins FAQs

🔐 ZQ Oauth 1.0 Connector - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin allows you to connect to APIs that utilize rare oAuth 1.0 method.

For documentation please click here https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/oauth-1.0-connector-plugin

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at ZQ Oauth 1.0 Connector Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

oauth1

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi just want to know, does this plugin can be used for Garmin API integration with Bubble. thanks

Hi @livingperson800, thank you for your message, and thanks for your interest in our plugin :hugs:

The Garmin Developer Program API uses OAUTH 1.0a, as written in their documentation. Therefore, the plugin should function with the Garmin’s API.
I would recommend you to get the subscription for the plugin for one month in order to set it up on your app and test it out. Also if you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31.

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Hi Greg, I already set up the plugin according to the example editor but change the request URL relevant to Garmin API.

All working fine until it come to redirect URL:

{“statusCode”:400,“body”:{“status”:“ERROR”,“message”:“Missing state from oauth provider”}}

the are data that receive in the URL ( I think it working fine from Garmin API parts )

https://exercoins.com/api/1.1/oauth_redirect?oauth_token=aeb01032-3d09-43d7-9871-8eab4995efe8&oauth_verifier=TP42oM3dZQ

it return OAuth token and OAuth verifier

but it stuck at the blank page and give this json kind of response:

{“statusCode”:400,“body”:{“status”:“ERROR”,“message”:“Missing state from oauth provider”}}

What could possibly go wrong? thanks

Hey @livingperson800,

In order to understand what is causing the error on your side, can you please share more details? Please click to ‘preview’ your page and use the Debugger’s Step by Step mode to inspect the workflow and find out at what step the error is happening

Please send us the screenshot or a screencast of the process, in case you would like to record your screen you can use the Loom tool.

Waiting for your reply.
:pray:

this is loom recording:

Please advice. thanks

Hi @livingperson800, thank you for your patience and thanks for sharing the screenshots and screen record.

Our team currently investigates the use case of the plugin with Garmin integration. We would like to kindly ask to share with us the Garmin’s Documentation that you are using.

Waiting for your reply!

Hi Greg, thanks for getting back.
Please check your inbox, I have send details. thanks.

1 Like

Hi @livingperson800, thanks for sharing your details with us :pray:t3:

Our Devs team managed to test the connection with the credentials share. We would like to kindly ask you to check if there is ‘question mark’ on the Authorize URL field. Please check the screenshot for reference -
image (12)

Let me know if that helped. Waiting for your reply!