Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ RTE (rich text editor) links aren't saving blue

Hi,

I’m using the ZQ RTE and links aren’t saving blue even though they appear blue in edit mode. I edit with ZQ RTE and then display the text using HTML in the app.

[edit, I just tried to post this and it says “error, new users in forum can only put one image”…so I’m just showing one]…will try to post the other as a reply

The two images above show what I’m seeing. In the editor, you see two blue links. The middle text is automatically blue after I make it a link, but when saved, it shows up black when viewed as HTML. The bottom link was blue in the editor, then I manually made it blue again (still looks the same, but I applied blue text)…it then becomes blue when viewed.

I want all links to look blue. Is there a setting I’m missing? Thanks!

What I would have posted above if it would have let me…this is what it looks like when I save the above and view as HTML in the app…

Hello @cbray, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out. To better understand the issue, could you please provide the exact steps you are taking to reproduce the problem? Specifically, how are you viewing the text in HTML after editing it with the ZQ RTE?

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could provide access to your app or share a preview link so we can take a closer look at the issue. For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan). And please let me know the page name where the issue is found. This will allow us to assist you more effectively.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Daniel.

1 Like