Services Plugins FAQs

ZQRTE Editor not displaying Parent Thing's data

Hi there,

There is a problem with the ZQRTE Editor where is is not displaying the Parent Thing’s data (ZQRTE’s HTML) in the editor when trying to update data. You will see from the screenshots below that the data is stored correctly however the editor is not displaying the information:

Would appreciate your urgent assistance?

Thanks

Hi @pieter,

Thanks for reporting. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. We can successfully load HTML data into plugin’s Content field, whether it is in a popup, group or both. Could you please make sure that you’re using the latest version of this plugin, then give it a try again.

However, if you experience the same issue, please share more details like: describing what you’re trying to accomplish, the exact steps to reproduce this issue, screenshots of your property editor for plugin with all it settings, as well as the groups and popups etc. so we can try to replicate in on our side and see whether it is a plugin related issue or not. Then provide a better feedback asap.

Best,
Alex

Hi @alexandru,

Please see detailed process and screenshots below. So I have a RG that displays a list of HowTo’s. The ‘HowTo’s description’ contains the HTML saved from the initial creation.

When the edit button is clicked in the RG, the popup is displayed and the Current Cell displayed in the popup. If you inspect the ZQRTE value via the debug_mode=true, you will see that the value is stored correctly - refer to my initial post.

Hope this gives you enough information to assist:

Hi @pieter,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. The problem with this setup is that plugin can load the Content with some data on page load/reload only, which is why when sending data to this popup group and trying to retrieve in Content field is not working properly. However, this can be easily solved by using plugin’s Set Text/HTML action:

(images for testing purposes)

Hope it helps.

@alexandru, thank you. This does the trick. Thanks for the assist.

Thanks for feedback @pieter, I’m glad it satisfies your needs. If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!