Services Plugins FAQs

ZQRTE Problem - Auto-Binding broken on latest versions

Hello !

I just had a strange problem, after upgrading my ZQRTE plugin from version 1.132.0 to 1.134.0.

I use “enable auto-binding on parent element’s thing” on one of my ZQRTE editor. Until the upgrade, the auto-bind saved the HTML version of my editor’s text. After upgrading, the auto-bind wipes the html code to just save simple text (which is a huge problem for me).

I reverted to my old plugin version, and everything works fine again.

Is this intentionnal or is it a bug ?

Thanks !

Jeremy

Hi @jeremy1,
I appreciate your message, and I apologize for the delayed response due to the weekend.

At the moment, we are actively working on several solutions for the Advanced Rich Text Editor Plugin, one of which involves addressing the Auto-Binding checkbox issue you raised earlier. I will promptly inform you as soon as the update is rolled out.

I appreciate your patience and collaboration throughout this process.

Best regards, :pray:

Hi @jeremy1,
I hope you are doing well.

I am pleased to inform you that we have launched an updated version 1.135.0 of the Advanced Rich Text Editor Plugin. This new version addresses the issue of content resizing after an image is uploaded and also includes a fix for the auto-binding feature.

Kindly update the plugin to the latest version within your app and let me know if everything is functioning correctly now.
If you have any additional questions or suggestions for enhancing our plugins, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We are always happy to assist.

Best regards, :slight_smile: