Services Plugins FAQs

"Advanced Audio Player" problems

Hey guys, I bought the premium version of your “Advanced Audio Player” and I was led to believe that I would be able to autoplay and loop a playlist. However when I try to loop and check the box “Restart Audio” it only plays the first song from the playlist over and over again. It doesn’t go through the entire playlist and then restart the playlist. It says on the element that it is able to loop through playlists but its not doing it for me.

I’ve tried it through a repeating group and also doing a search through the database, it still won’t work.

2nd. The second issue is I can’t find the shuffle mode stated on your plugin page.

3rd. I am not able to set the delay between songs. It says I can set the delay in seconds between each song playing but this isn’t working.

Please get back to me as soon as possible concerning this matter. It is super important. My entire application relies on these 3 issues that were claimed to be a part of the player.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 3.09.17 PM

Hello @lorddegenx,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for the delayed response due to the weekend.

I’ve conducted some tests and can confirm certain behaviors of the “Repeat/Loop” feature in the plugin element. An investigation report has been initiated for our developers to provide more clarity on its functionality, and I’ll update you as soon as I have more information.

Regarding the “Enable Autoplay” feature, it automatically plays songs but does not automatically select the next song. For instance, if a song is added to the player after the current one ends, with this option disabled, the new song will appear in the player but won’t start playing automatically.

As for the “shuffle” option, I also haven’t found this functionality in the plugin, but I assure you, I will discuss this with our developers, especially since it is mentioned in the plugin description.

The “start playing on second” action doesn’t add a delay between songs. Instead, it starts playing the audio at the specified second you input. For example, entering 20 will start the audio at the 20-second mark, not at the beginning. Could you please show us where you have written about the “delay” functionality.

I’ve set up a test page, similar to our demo, with the “loop” functionality. When the last song ends, a custom event is triggered to play the first song in the repeating group. You can see how I’ve implemented these functions, in the brown workflows on this page. Please view this as a temporary workaround while we wait for more details.

I’ll follow up as soon as I have additional information from the development team, and I’m sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused :pray:

Wishing you a productive start to your week :hugs:

Thank you for getting back to me Dorel.

And okay sounds good please keep me updated with the status, I will be waiting.

And regarding the 3rd issue how would I be able to set a delay between when each song plays? I was under the impression that I could set a delay because it said “Start playing from given second” which to me meant delay playing for this amount of seconds.

Allowing users to select a time delay between clips is a crucial part to my application. So could you please ask the developers about this issue too please. I would love to keep using this application but it needs to solve these issues, which I thought that it did before I subscribed.

Hi @lorddegenx,

Regarding the plugin, to my knowledge, it has never included a feature to add a delay between songs. As a workaround, you might consider adding a pause action in the workflow when transitioning to the next song. However, it’s important to note that this delay amount cannot be set dynamically.

I’ve also inquired about the possibility of implementing such a feature. The development team will review it and determine its feasibility.

Rest assured, I’ll keep you updated on any decisions made by the developers :pray:

Cheers :hugs:

Ok thank you guys so much, I have faith everything will be worked out!

1 Like

Hey @dorel ,

Whats the update on this?

Hi @lorddegenx,

Our developers are actively working on implementing the changes you’ve requested. I assure you, as soon as these updates are live and ready for use in your app, I’ll be in touch to let you know.

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

ok thank you for the update!

Hi @lorddegenx,

I hope you had a refreshing weekend :pray:

I’m glad to help :blush:. Here’s a quick update regarding your suggestions: Regarding the loop function, please use the workaround I previously mentioned. I’ve tested it thoroughly, and it works seamlessly.

As for the shuffle and delay functions, I’ll provide you with more information as soon as I get more updates from the developers.

Wishing you a productive week ahead :hugs:

Hey @dorel

I have been working on other parts of the app like landing page, database, payments etc. while I’ve been waiting. I’m just about finished on my end, just waiting on these functions.

Regarding the loop function its no use for me to use the workaround without the other 2 functions because like I said these 3 features are crucial to the functionality of the app. If 1 is missing the apps main selling point and functionality is void. So I’m better off waiting until all 3 are finished.

If I build it out now I will have to just go change the workflows once the other features are finished and it’ll be unnecessary work.

Do you have an estimate of when I should be expecting the update of the plugin? Or could you ask the devs and let me know please. I am eager to get this launched.

I look forward to the teams response to this matter. Have a great rest of your day sir!

Hey @lorddegenx,

Absolutely, your concerns are valid :blush:

Providing an exact timeline can be challenging due to various factors involved in feature development, like optimization, testing, and potential conflicts. However, I anticipate that by the middle of next week, the update should be live and available for our users.

Hey @dorel
No I totally understand! And again I appreciate all of your hard work and the rest of the Zeroqode team, you guys are amazing. :hugs:

Hello @lorddegenx,

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are trying our hardest to provide the best support we can. These words keep us motivated to continue doing what we do.

Wishing you all the best :hibiscus:

Hi @dorel

Please what’s the update on this? I have the whole project on pause, waiting for this to be completed.

@dorel hello can you help with this please sir

Hello @lorddegenx

Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response :pray:

We are so sorry for making you and your project wait. The developers have a very high workload the past weeks and they are trying their best to release the features as soon as posible. I want to assure you that they are actively working on this improvement request!

Wishing you a great day ahead :hibiscus:

@dorel Thank you for the update sir, and I completely understand. I just like to know whats going on and how things are going. Thanks again and I hope you and the rest of the team have a great day/week ahead of you.

HI @lorddegenx

Thank you so much for your understanding :pray:

I will inform you as soon as the update is live!

Cheers :hibiscus:

Hi @dorel any update on this? I know the workload was backed up but its going on 2 weeks now when the update was expected to be live.

Hello @lorddegenx,

The new features are currently undergoing QA testing. If all goes well with the testing, we are optimistic that the update will be released tonight.

We apologize for any delay this has caused :pray:

Best regards :sunflower: