Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Individual API

While Trying to implement the Agora individual API facing an issue while stoping the cloud recording API, Failed to FInd Worker as a storage i am using AWS S3 bucket tool
Can any one help me out or any one face this kind of similar issue
agoraerror

{
“resourceId”: “Sg7dDjYwTiAdCfGK7PmQAuHBbq51IUfz9ypma9OD6Cvt8fskat6Hcp4wX-HeCk-nOb1zeJ5JW9DSV4A_YJpliXUv2jHFJGc69K63aNL5-mcPUJxraC8MhTWqUM9Vn0x7po8CjC7XbdsB_zfGWx4u1UffMTD7LViuiJYnMDf1mZhQtTqG2Pkvy5QRSb97MBFP6RVgEc3ODZzWzOhhnHsIVcjajbKDTFnRnkiYtoh68n98hDiu18xHr3jrv4aXr_89”,
“sid”: “f235969199442539a98feb815c4050e2”,
“code”: 404,
“serverResponse”: {
“command”: “StopCloudRecorder”,
“payload”: {
“message”: “failed to find worker”
},
“subscribeModeBitmask”: 1,
“vid”: “1074027”
}
}
Hey @Ecaterina can you help me out

Hi @sanskar.shaw, thanks for reaching out.

Regretfully the provided description is not enough to be able to identify any possible issue.

In case you are using our Agora plugin, please be sure to check the supporting documentation for guidance on how to set the cloud recording: Agora Cloud Recording Setup

In case the issue persists, please let me know and share a screencast (I recommend using the Loot tool) with the whole setup & settings as well as the use case flow that you are trying to implement.

Regards,

hey @Serg already i Have done the setup while hitting the acquire method and start method. I am getting the response successfully in both Acquire and Start, but in stop method facing an issue there are the some Screen shot of the code and the config of agora

Hi @Serg can You look the setup that I have Done is are alright or not, The moment when i am hitting the Stop API facing an error

Hi @sanskar.shaw, thanks for the additional information provided.

Regretfully, it is beyond my responsibilities as a support team member to provide guidance through the application&code customization process, as it is not directly related to our products. Sorry about that.

A general recommendation might be to check on the resources where users are discussing the integration of the Agora platform through coding tools.

Still, if there will be any questions related to our products (plugins, templates, etc.), please let me know.

Regards,