Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Stop Recording Stream (!PROBLEM)

Guys, hello everyone! Who solved the following problem of recording stream using a plugin agora.io from Zeroqode to the cloud (wasabi plugin from Zeroqode)? code":404,“serverResponse”:{“command”:“StopCloudRecorder”,“payload”:{“message”:“Failed to find worker.”},“subscribeModeBitmask”:4,“vid”:“441527”}}
The start of the recording passes without errors, but when I click on the stop of the recording, it gives such an error. I looked everywhere, including on the forum, but I did not find a solution to this problem for me. People faced the same problems here: (agora.io - Failed to find worker. Code 404. When I invoke Stop Recording Restful API - Stack Overflow ; and Agora Web Recording file not getting saved (Failed to find worker) - Stack Overflow ) but they were never solved. Set up everything exactly as in the demo Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor. What exactly is the problem with this worker I do not know.
A loom video about problem Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software
Of course, I saw this topic Problem with agora cloud recorder - #3 by Ecaterina and didn’t find such errors.

Hey, @jamesnumart
Thanks for using our plugin and reaching out.

It seems that your issue is related to the storage, you saving the stream recording, and especially settings.
if I understand you correctly, you are trying to save the stream at Wasabi Cloud Storage.

In the shared post was discussed the fact that the user used AWS cloud storage, which was configured incorrectly. Once all the keys were configured correctly, recordings were saved as well.
Please share the screenshots of your settings, so I will be able to check them.

Best regards,

1 Like

Thank you for your response! There are all processes in Bubble, Agora and Wasabi.

@jamesnumart
Thanks for these screenshots!

Having studied this issue in more detail, I need to note that this error is related not to the incorrect settings.
Agora platform clearly defines the list of vendors that can serve as storage for streams, after the recording is completed. Unfortunately, Wasabi cloud storage is not included in this list.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience, however, there is no possibility to add Wasabi cloud storage for our plugin :pray:

Best regards,

1 Like

As far as I know, Wasabi uses Amazone storage, so I thought the settings would work. Please tell me, is there an opportunity then to make an entry in the Bubble database? After all, it also uses Amazon cloud servers for storage.

@jamesnumart

Despite the fact that Wasabi uses the same architecture and other things, Wasabi has another Endpoint, which makes it not feasible to use by the Agora.
So, as I mentioned earlier, this restriction was created by the Agora platform itself, but not by our plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Bubble platform doesn’t provide keys, which could be used for the plugin. Thus, Bubble’s DB also not suitable for storing streams.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,

Thanks a lot for the answers! You are super!

3 Likes

Hello, @jamesnumart
Thanks a lot for the appreciation :slightly_smiling_face:

If I can help you with anything else - let me know :pray: I will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello, Ecaterina! Please, can you help me with another problem? When i changed Wasabi to Amazone S3 - I had won that case (screenshots 1 and 2). But if i want to do a COMPOSITE cloud recording - i hav a similar problem as earlier. I think that perhaps the problem lies in the absence of a temporary token field to insert from the agoraю.io site (screenshot 5). Otherwise, the settings are completely the same (screenshots 1 and 3). A similar error, as you said earlier, is related to the incorrect configuration of the cloud service for recording, but the settings are the same in both cases. Unfortunately, in your demo Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor there are no processes with composite recording of streams. In this regard, the question is - does the possibility of composite recording work in the plugin at all? If so, what could be the problem?
I also wanted to clarify one more question. Has the situation changed with obtaining a temporary token for the stream recording to work (scr 5)? Earlier in the discussion on the forum I read that it is necessary to generate a new code every day. Is this still the case or are there workarounds?

Hello, @jamesnumart
Thanks for your questions.

Please note that our Demo Page is in process of renovation, so all the new actions will be added there. We will notify all our users once it will be ready.

Now, you can generate the keys directly from the plugin side by using the “Generate recording token” action:

Can you please let me know if you are trying to use the Composite recording for the Streaming?
Note that composite recording is working only for the Agora Conference.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Yes, I’m trying to use it to record streams, not conferences. Apparently this is impossible. Thanks!

Hey, @jamesnumart

Unfortunately, it is really not possible. In case something will be changed, I will definitely let you know :pray:

Best regards,

1 Like