Services Plugins FAQs

Air Native Plugin - OneSignal Setup

Hey zeroqoders,
I have purchased the air natie plugin and gone through the Zeroqode Manual,
I setup everything according to the OneSignal Docs,
but there was a conflict…

the API key setup was fine but the app id was not to be used according to zeroqode manual. But rather they wanted me to use ‘player_id’ which was not available as I had no users subscribed in the beginning.

So I moved on to OneSignal Plugin by Bubble and got my first user to subscribe, now I have one player id which I have added to the zeroqode plugin, but now…

I am unable to understand how to use it…
What player id should i use in the ‘action’,

or honestly i have no clue… anyone that can solve this for me, i would be grateful! :slight_smile:

Hello, @VinayRathod
Thanks for reaching out.

First of all, can you please let me know if you are using the Air Native service? Using the plugin without the wrapper is not the best solution, because the performance of the plugin can be tested only on the native application.

The next point, which should be verified - the keys for the One Signal Plugin.
I would really recommend you to check this setup guide once again: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/air-native-plugin/setup-guide#setup-guide
Setup Guide - Zeroqode Documentation

Please let me know if it was helpful for you.
Best regards,

Hello,
I have purchased the Air Native service, but I am still in the development phase, so haven’t used it as yet…

I tried the plugin on the website, so you are saying that’s why it didn’t work?

If so, then should I request a build during the pre-registration with playstore and app store phase?

and then get a rebuild once I am ready with all?
TIA.

@VinayRathod

In order to configure the air native plugin, you need to convert your application into the Native.
Don’t worry, because you can convert it and easily continue your customization services :slightly_smiling_face:

The changes (made on the Development Version) will be applied automatically on the Live Version of your template and in the native app as well.

Thus, you will be able to have the native environment to test the Air Native Plugin, which works in the native apps only (it doesn’t work on the web, because the workflows are just ignored so they do not interfere with your non-native workflows).
Moreover, you will be able to finish the configuration of the OneSignal plugin after wrapping :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

1 Like

Thanks for the reply… I shall go ahead with the wrapping process… And in case I get stuck… I am sure you guys are available! :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

@VinayRathod

Yes, you are always welcome! We will be happy to assist you :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

1 Like

The link to the setup guide here is broken. Can you please updated it?
Paul

@pwharker,

Sure, here is it, the Air Native plugin documentation:

Please check it’s Table of Contents. There you can find a bit more info than just a Setup guide:

Hope it helps :sunflower: