Services Plugins FAQs

Aircalendar not loading content

Hello, @richardosborne14
Apologies for the fact, that this plugin reproduced this inconvenience.

Due to the fact that you removed us from the list of collaborators, our Developers can’t test and fix the issue, reproduced earlier.

As we are Bubble publishers, our products interact with the platform and could be affected by some temporary bugs :pray:
We understand how it can affect the user’s applications, thus we really strive to figure it out.

Can you please add our email to the list of collaborators to your app, so our developers will check it repeatedly?

If you are decided to stop working with the plugin, please note that all the Template and Plugin sales go through Bubble and according to their policy, there are no refunds on the purchase of these items.

Please find more info here:

However, you can explain them the issue to and possible, they will make an exceptions for this case
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:

Best regards,

I revoked your developer’s access because you said there’s nothing more you can do and I should contact Bubble directly for a solution. So if now you’re saying there IS something you can do to fix it…

I’ve already replaced the plugin with my own solution using a repeating group and option sets. I’ll post this solution on the Bubble forums for anyone else who’s worried about buying your plugin and not being able to receive a refund when it doesn’t work.

Hello, @
Thanks for these details.

Please allow me to point out that we just proposed to you an option to report a bug to the Bubble Developers. This would allow developers to study the application without intermediaries and understand exactly how their platform affects the work of the plugin specifically in your application.
However, as I noticed, in this terrible situation we are ready to make it on our own.

We are really confused about this situation, thus we are really looking to help you with fixing it. Moreover, as I noted in the previous message, the issue disappeared. We just want to test it in your application and make sure that all is workable now.

Even though you have found another solution to this problem, I will be happy to improve your experience and ensure you that the plugin is workable.

Thus, we will be grateful to receive access to your application for testing purposes. :pray:

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

What was the bug with the plugin? Was there actually a bug that was fixed or did the issue just “stop.” The issue has always been sporadic and seems to come and go. If it just “stopped” being buggy I don’t think I can trust the plugin. I’ve been reporting this issue since July and have been told it was “fixed” multiple times. I’d like some assurance.

1 Like

Please remove this video from the forum. I have some live users that have sandbox access so not all those emails are fake.

1 Like

Hello, @eli.marchbanks

Firstly, please note that I have removed the video, as per your request. It was just for demonstration of the performance of your application with this plugin. :slightly_smiling_face:

The error was reproduced for the reason of pulling plugin libraries that are no longer in use. It is related to the fact, that the Bubble platform is working on upgrading the Bubble Editor. This process could reproduce different bugs with any product, I’m afraid.

Currently, the issue was fixed and tested, so it is not reproduced in any application, where this issue was reproducing before. Moreover, we always improve this plugin and try to control any influence on it.

In case any same issue will appear, we will notify the Bubble Developers once again in order to fix it because it is not related to the plugin functionality in a general way. :pray:

We are terribly sorry for this situation, but doing our best to resolve any of them at the nearest time.
Best regards,

This isn’t fixed. I’m building another solution. This plugin just doesn’t work and this has been going on for months…I’d like to have a conversation about a refund for this plugin.

Hello, @eli.marchbanks
We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience.

We have submitted the Bug Report to the Bubble Developer team in the previous week. They already reviewing the strange behavior of the plugin libraries within some users’ app.
So we are waiting for their update.

Our team is confused by this error as well. It is not expected at all and after our investigation should not be reproduced. We understand the feelings of our users and we are trying to speed up the process of reviewing and fixing this issue by the Bubble Team.

We will appreciate it hugely if you pay a bit more patience and wait for an update from our side.
In case if you give up on waiting and would like to get a refund, you can address your request to the Bubble support team (support@bubble.io), and probably, they will make a refund to you.

Will be looking to know your decision.
Best regards,