Services Plugins FAQs

Amazon like template

Hello, @nic.wei66
I confirm the receipt of the keys.

We will take a look at them with our Developer Team and I will revert with a response immediately after getting the result.
However, allow me to kindly note that we are waiting for the credentials for your Stripe account (login and password). :pray:

Best regards,

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that the issue with the Order placing and Checkout within your application.
Now, all is working properly. We kindly ask you to check it :slightly_smiling_face:

The main issue was with the Currency. You have changed it from USD to Singaporean dollar, but not in all required fields. It triggered mentioned problem.

Hope it was helpful for you. :pray:
Best regards,

Thanks Ecaterina, I’ll check.
Meanwhile, do I need to scan the whole buildup and change the currency? How to perform such search and replace function in Bubble?

Hi Ecaterina,
Now I’ve got another issue: after the testing seller upload a new product, things works well, i.e. the uploaded items and the approved items are both shown under the seller’s page. However, if the seller visited other page and go back to his seller profile, or when the page is refreshed, the under review and approved products all shows empty.

After upload and before refresh:

After page refresh:

Not sure if that’s related to currency again, as I’ve don’t know how to search all currency setting in the workflow.
Can you team help investigate again?

Hello, @nic.wei66

Yes, you need to manually check each action, related to Stripe and to change the currency from USD. Unfortunately, there is no way to make it automatically.

Unfortunately, but this issue is not reproduced on our Demo Page. In order to investigate it, please provide us the screenshots where you replicate the problem from the beginning.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina,

Here’re the screenshots for the issue mentioned above –

A new product was uploaded:

Products shown “under review” and “approved products”:

The above process is so far so good. But if the test seller leave his account page to visit the homepage and come back again or refreshed this page, all products under review or approved would disappear:

Can your team help log in and investigate?

Thanks

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for your question.

As an exception, we have checked your application one more time and defined the issue.

The issue is reproduced on the Profile Seller page, and especially the Page is Load action.
Please find the screenshot from our Demo page:

As you can see, the items should be loaded on the page for a specific user. However, in your application, there is no such action.
All items are added to the DataBase (on the screenshot you can find the products, added by me):

Due to the fact, that you have no action, which will upload all the items on the page for the specific user:

Thus, please check and correct this workflow and let me know about the success.
Best regards,

Thanks Ecaterina. It works well now.

I found a few steps in this page workflow is missing. Not sure if I accidentally deleted it.

As the new template version was rolled out after my innital purchase, I think I’d better check each of my page against the new version. Or any other suggestions to enhance my buildup and minimize possible bugs?

Hello, @nic.wei66
Happy to hear that it is working now :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, but the deleted steps could be added or manually ( by comparing your application and default template), or by starting your work from the beginning in a new application.

In order to work with an already updated template, you will need to follow these steps:

• Create a completely new application, and in the dropdown “start from template” select the corrected template ;
  • manually copy all the settings you used in the previous application;
  • replicate the visual elements from your application to a new one.

As for minimizing the possible bugs or etc., sometimes they could appear only due to unintentional removal or alteration of certain elements. Thus, we always recommend carefully work with all products.

Best regards,

hi Ecaterina,

Wondering where for seller to change the sales status from “Shipped” to “Delivered”?

Is this step missing or hidden somewhere? Can’t really find it.

Hello, @nic.wei66

If I understand your request correctly, you are willing to rename the button from “Shipped” to “Delivered”.
First of all, please analyze the DataBase, where you can find both statuses:

Also, due to the fact that these changes are implemented on the “Seller Profile” page, you can analyze the workflow for this page in order to understand, when exactly the status is changed:

In case you don’t have a shipping, but only delivering, you can simply delete this option from the database, and carefully add the changes in these flows.

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

hi Ecaterina,

My question is under the scenario that the seller has shipped the item (thus the order status has been updated to “Shipped” at both Buyer and Seller end) and the item has been accepted by the buyer, so now the seller want to update the order status from “Shipped” to “Delivered”.

I didn’t find such update is allowed anywhere in Seller’s profile page. Because naturally, if the seller want to do the manual update, he will click the order status button. But once it is clicked, the shipping page pop up again. That’s why I’m wondering am I supposed to code it myself? Or is there any other built-in function to enable seller to update the order status from “Shipped” to “Delivered” which will also be reflected at the buyer’s profile page?

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thank for the details.

Initially, when the product is shipped to the depot, for exampleб the seller manually enters the date, when the order will be delivered to the Buyer.
So, if the order has already been delivered to the buyer, the status updates to the Delivered.

Tip: The sales data display orders that are waiting to be shipped, sent orders or completed orders.

Also, allow me to mention that in case you are willing to change this option within your application, you can easily create it by yourself.

In case I can help you with some additional information - let me know and I will gladly assist you :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina, so by “So, if the order has already been delivered to the buyer, the status updates to the Delivered”, you mean once the calendar date pass the delivery date manually keyed in by the Seller, the order status will be AUTOMATICALLY updated to “Delivered”?

This is not the case in the preview mode – today’s 23 Aug and the item should have been delivered.

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for this question.

Please allow me to check this point repeatedly and to revert with our feedback :pray: Thanks for th understanding.

Best regards,

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for your patience.

Please allow me to mention that the status of the orders from “Shipped” to “Delivered” should be changed on the “Profile buyer” page.
Please find the screencast where you can see how it looks on the Demo Page:
https://www.loom.com/share/b58ccbf180974113b10ddc8a385aa3ac

So, the buyer should confirm the delivery through a dropdown, as was demonstrated in the video.
The flow for this action you can find here:

Hope it will help you :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards,

Thanks Ecaterina. Noticed this function is enabled in the latest template release a few days ago. I have copied this function to my old template.

Also noticed a few other improvements. Wondering will Zeroqude list down all the latest changes made compared to the previous version every time an update is released? So that we can better enhance our in-progress or even completed project?

Hi Ecaterina,

Could you also advise where the seller is supposed to set the discount to certain item? Couldn’t find it in seller’s profile page.

Hello, @nic.wei66! Sorry for the late reply. :pray:

We are creating release notes that include the general information about the latest updates/ in our templates. But creating a complete guide for each release with screenshots and notes - is quite massive work that we are unable to do at the moment.

The Coupon, as well as the Discount, data is should be entered by the template owner from the database side. There is no designed frontend for this functionality. Once the database contains the coupon/discount code, the buyer can apply that code on the checkout page (but first, a buyer should be acknowledged for the valid coupon code).

This type of functionality can be also added to the admin page. Just note that created coupon/discount amount will affect any item purchase (created 10% coupon is applicable to any product and can be created only by the template owner).

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Kate & team,

I noticed in the Bubble template review page, some user mentioned a bug about the stock is not updated once the last stock item is purchased. The review was made on 26/5/2021. And Zeroqode later replied that the bug was fixed in new template release. I also found the same problem in my template-- guess mine is also an old version before May. I’ve just downloaded the latest release, but had a difficult time to identify which step to fix this stock update function. Could you advise?