Services Plugins FAQs

Amazon like template

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for the question.

Please allow me to note that this condition could be found on the “Item” page. Please take a look at these conditions for the text “Our of stock”:

Also, please compare your setting for the “Button ADD TO CART is clicked” event. Here you can find verification of the quantity of the required item during the process of purchasing:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina, thanks for the suggestion. I’ve tried, but I found it does not resolve the root bug with this Stock function. It only shows the situation that once the last stock is put in cart, it should be shown out of stock.

I didn’t find any steps that when a product is ordered, the ItemStock then automatically deduct the purchased qty. Instead, the itemStock always reflecting the ORIGINAL input value when the seller upload the product.

That’s why you see buyer can still order and even pay for an actually 0-stock product. (the coffee pot example, seller only uploaded one stock).
If the template is meant for Seller to manually reduce the stock once any order is made, then the marketplace is not meaningful.

Could your team look into this? I think should have two stock concept: original stock vs. live stock. Also, from commercial perspective, the stock should be deducted once an order is made, not when it is delivered.

Also, the out-of-stock product can still be sold again and again on the template and listed under My Orders and My Sales as normal. That’s definitely a show stopper for the template to go live.

Hello, @nic.wei66

We have double-checked the deducting the qty of the products after purchasing and the possibility to order the item is out-of-stock. Please allow me to mention that this issue is not reproduced from our side.

In order to demonstrate how it works on our Demo Page, I recorded this video of the entire process for you:
https://www.loom.com/share/80375fa968704510a329c705bbfbab15

The best solution for checking this issue is to create a new application from an upgraded template and to compare your settings with the settings from the upgraded page. Please check the page “Item” in the Bubble Editor: amazonclone | Bubble Editor

Also, please make sure you have set this value in your DataBase:

Basically, within this template, there are no original stock and livestock. There is the overall stock of items, which is created by the Seller.
However, in case you want to create such an option, you can simply do it, because our templates are fully customizable.
You do not have to follow our original functionality exactly but a free to create something new for your platform.

Please compare your settings with an upgraded version of the template and let me know about your result.
Best regards,

Hi, I’ve found another bug when testing.

When buyer A’s cart item was just bought by buyer B before buyer A checkout, then buyer A is not supposedly to be able to place order, even though the sold-out/ no-enough-stock item is still reflected in A’s cart.

Theoretically buyer A should:

1. see an alert in the shopping cart before check out and could not click “check out” before made qty adjustment. I’ve managed to set such alert; but how to disfunction the “Checkout” button?

1. in the check-out page, the out-of-stock/ no-enough-stock item should be removed and not calculated in the final price. In my screen shot, the item was removed, but price is still reflected though…

I’m thinking the most straightforward way is to disfunction the “checkout” button in the shopping cart, until buyer A change his cart.

I’ve added a item sold-out boolean setting in data, could you advise how to link the boolean setting update after an item was purchased and other buyer’s cart should remove such item/adjust qty automatically? Or other neater workflow?

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for reporting this issue.

Allow me to test it from our side and to revert with au update regarding this functionality as soon as it possible.
We need to check this with our team, thus it can take a bit of time :pray:

Best regards,

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for your patience.

I would like to notify you that we have checked the issue, that was mentioned in your previous message and now, the ordering of out-of-stock items is disabled.
Also, we have checked some small issues within the template.

Please find the screenshot of these changes:

Please implement these settings within your app or start your application from the beginning, using the fixed template.

Best regards,

Thanks Ecaterina, the problem is solved.

When the buyer placed the order successful, an auto email will be sent to the buyer. Could you advise which step to revise the email template and sender email address? Didn’t find it in the check-out page.

Hello, @nic.wei66
Happy to hear that it is solved :slightly_smiling_face:

Please note that sending emails proceeded on the Backend Workflows within this template, but not on the Check-out Page.
You can find this option here:

Please check it and let me know if all is clear here.
Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina,

I’ve found an issue in the Live mode and can’t tell which link got problem, as it works perfectly well in the dev mode/ preview.

It’s under the Admin page, setting the commission fee. The box and the line asking admin to set the commission fee become invisible to the admin in the Live mode:

In the Live mode:

In the dev mode- preview:

In the live mode, I’ve already set the user logged in as the admin, that’s why this user have access to this page. Anyway, not sure if this invisibility is due to the user’s admin status.

Appreciated if you can advise.

Hello, @nic.wei66
Thanks for your question.

I’ve carefully analyzed the Developer and Live versions of the template and the mentioned issue were not found on our side. So, the most probable reason that some elements or groups affect on displaying.
Please make sure that some elements, which could appear only on the Live Version (maybe dates or pop-ups) do not overlap this Repeating Group.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

hi Ecaterina,

I’ve adjust the table and layout in different ways, but the Repeating group is still not visible in the Live Mode, despite the “visible when page load” has already been ticked.

I doubt if it is the layout overlap issue. I also tried to replace the whole Group Commission with your latest 4 dec version, which is the big box after user click the menu “Orders & Fees”, it’s still not visible in Live.

But the latest version comes with a new “Refund” feature, and I cannot copy the custom stripe step in my existing flow. Could you advise?

Hello, @nic.wei66

I suppose that this error was occurred due to the fact you haven’t deployed the Dev. version to the Live version.
Please press here:

Also, make sure that this group is not overlapped with other elements.
After it, check the Admin page one more time :pray:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Nah, there’s a bug with the repeating group. It shouldn’t be a repeating group, which doesn’t make sense here. I’ve deleted it and replace with an input box. It works now.

Btw, in my last post, there’s a new function called “Refund” in admin page with a customised stripe work flow. I cannot simply copy that, can you help how to set it up in the backstage?

Hello, @nic.wei66
Glad that you fixed this issue with your application :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please provide me with some details about the reasons for the unavailability to copy these steps?
Moreover, this feature was added in May and as I remember, you already upgraded this template and used the latest version.
Also, please note that this workflow is not custom, thus the settings could be replicated.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,