Services Plugins FAQs

Anything to image

Hi , congratulation for adding "Convert anything to image " plugin to ZQ’s plugins , I have 3 questions please ( if you make a demo it will be great addition ) :

1- How i can download the converted image ?
2-How i can save the Converted image to the database ?
3- Can this image do the following scenario : let’s say i want to drag some texts and put these texts on specific image ( Where the draggable texts Locate in different group from the image group ) but i set in the plugin the group ID where the image exist and theses texts on it … In this case can the final result be ( Image and text on it ) as a png/jpg image ?
BR

Hi there @ciscotreasure! Thank you for feedback. Regarding the demo on using this plugin we are working on this matter, once it will be done you would be able to test the plugin in live mode. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. The converted image can be downloaded as any other image you preview in your browser: via right click of your Mouse and press “Save Image As…” or just drag the image into your desired folder on your machine
  2. If you want to save the converted image to your database, you could do it manually by creating the desired logic in your Workflow
  3. You are able to add any elements you want to your target group and it will convert these into an Image or PDF, it could be anything you desire

Hope it is helpful! In case you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Alexandru

1 Like

Hi there! Having some issues with this plugin. Thought it appropriate to start a new thread. Would really value your help, as I’m on tight deadline! Thank you!