Services Plugins FAQs

Audio Recorder error ❌

Hi @Serg Serg,

I assume that someone (outside of Zeroqode) fixed the UNPK library failure before you made the last update. Then your update came but it was already fixed. I just updated my plugin with your last update anyway, and it doesn’t work. I have to go back to the update that works. The audio seems to be recording but it is not sending the file. Maybe you can describe what was done in the last update?

Regards,

Hi @johnmark, thanks for the provided explanation.
Let me check this with the developer team and come up with feedback asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @johnmark, thanks for your patience.

The developer team only changed the way how the sound recording starts, with nothing else being modified.

For a better understanding, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app? And share a use case on how to replicate the issue. That will allow us to check what’s wrong with your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

I will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.
In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Serg

I created a single page in my version-test and I will send you the link in private chat.
I also put a small chat mode so I can interact with the expert. This page have nothing in it, just the recorder and the player. When I start the recorder, it became red and blue flashing, and inside the inspect element, access denied error many time trying to connect. I’m using the last update.

thanks.

Hi @johnmark, thanks for the reply.

I’m afraid that provided link would be not enough to understand the cause of the abovementioned issue.

Please add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app and share a use case on how to replicate the issue, or share a screencast (in DM) with both setup and use case flow, showing the encountered issues.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @johnmark, we’ve reproduced the error mentioned above by restricting access to the microphone in the browser.

Once the access to microphone is granted, the error disappears. Please check your browser’s settings, to see if access to the microphone is allowed in general and in particular to this page.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

1 Like

Found THE BUG :red_square:

If you open Safari and Chrome, like I always do for testing purpose, Chrome is taking for ever the Microphone Permission. It mean, even you kill Chrome, Safari is denied permission to access. It’s a Chrome access bug.

Thank you so much for your patience and support @Serg (and team).

1 Like

Hi @johnmark, you’re welcome and glad to hear that the reason has been found :slightly_smiling_face:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :wink:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks for info, I believe you could send a bug report by showcasing a video recording of the plugin update process of your app which will not upgrade for some reason which should fix the issue and show the recording our demo setup which is the latest version of commercial plugin with a fixed issue already.

I have been trying to fix this problem for weeks to no avail, after many updates. The Voice Recorder app at some point refused to record, with just the text: *“Before you can record, we need access to your Documents folder”. *I have tried different permissions, made myself the owner of both the OneDrive documents folder and the default Windows folder. My microphone works and is enabled. I have tried everything, and the damn thing still won’t work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Hi @katesmith1304, thanks for reaching out.

Please let me know on which device and browser you are getting this notification.
Also, please share (here or in DM) a screencast (I recommend using the Loom tool), with the audio recording setup & settings.
This will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Thank you so much for your patience and support @Serg (and team).

2 Likes