Services Plugins FAQs

↔ Auto Adjust Width for RG cells - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @SJL, you’re welcome :blush:

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor?
You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice day!
Regards,

Hi @Serg & Team,

I have a question on this plugin. I have added the plugin and it re-sizes the content on the cell as expected, but when the RG data is modified by some action, then the change is not reflected? Is that expected? How can I force the plugin to refresh to the latest RG data?

Thanks.

Hi @paritosh.mehta19, thanks for your question.

Would it be convenient to share more details about your use case (here or in DM)? A screencast with RG settings and plugin setup, and use case replication will help us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Hi @Serg Thanks for your response. Actually, I did play around with it a bit more and it seems to work now, although it is a bit glitchy sometimes (not consistently). Let me see if I can reproduce it consistently and share something with you via a DM.

Hi @paritosh.mehta19, thanks for letting me know about the current situation.

In case there will be any issues identified, just drop a message here :wink:

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

Hi Serg, I paired the ID attributes and I got a really tight cell autofit as below.

Before

After ID entered

how can I increase my cell size to make it look more elegant like before the ID is entered (so the text does not push all the way to the cell limit) but still show width distinction between different cells relative to their content? .

Hi @aqualoop

We have replied to your request in another thread, I suggest to continue our dialogue there :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Hello, guys. I’m struggling with this plugin and came here looking for some help.

In my app I’ve an RG that contains the time and I’m using a draggable element to move my appointments within them. To do that, I’ve a Appointment RG inside the Time RG.

In this case, when the appointment lasts more than half hour, I should see a bigger shape going from 11:00 and 11:30 in this example.

I’m currently changing the draggable element size (inside RG) and I was looking for the cell to increase its size fullfilling until the appointment end.

@Serg Is that possible to achieve? Thanks!

Hello @luiz.o.rodrigues,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Would it be convenient for you to share more details about your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencast of your setup, the issue you see, expected result. For the screencast recording, I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello, @Gulce. Thanks for the reply.

I’m building an app for appointment booking. Each user has to fulfill a form to book its appointment. The user input Start time and duration of each appointment, such as below:

Doing that I’ve to see that appointment in a timeline that I’m currently using RGs.

The main (outside) RG has timeslots as source:

Inside the RG I’ve a DropArea (from draggable elements plugin). Inside this dropArea I’ve another RG that contains the drag/drop item and the appointment itself as source:

When the user books the appointment, I’ve to see the appointment as below:

I actually can resize the RG with the plugin, but with the RG ID I can resize only the first column. In this example, the appointment has 2h so I’ve to see it starting at 11:30am and ending at 1:30 pm resizing it column. The issue is such the appointment is not booked at the first column, I cannot resize it. Is it possible to do?

Thanks again and sorry for the poor english!

Hello @luiz.o.rodrigues,
I appreciate the detailed explanation.

Unfortunately, with the current plugin functionality, it’s not possible to achieve your desired goal. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. :pray:

However, we have a suggestion for you. You may want to consider using our Air Calendar plugin, which has all the features you require. The plugin allows you to drag and drop appointments, resize them, and more.

I would like to suggest you take a look at our live demo page and try it out. In case any question will appear, just drop a message here, and I will be glad to help.

Best regards,
Gulce

@Gulce tks! I’ll check this plugin suggested.

It can provide this view of a hole day divided into timeslots horizontally like I said above? if yes, it’s sure the right plugin.

Hi @luiz.o.rodrigues,

The plugin has different display options. I suppose the best option for your use case would be the “Timeline day” view. Here it is:

Hope this helps!

I didn’t find the place wher I can set the appointments to be in different rooms. I’ve 6 rooms to book different appointments. Is there a way to do so?

@Gulce .

This is the only thing that is missing for me to build the app! :star_struck: Is this view possible with the plugin Air Calendar? I already can book the appointment in the timelineday view, but I need to book different appointments in different rooms.

1 Like

Hi @luiz.o.rodrigues,

Please try to use the “resource timeline day” view.

Summary

If you have any further questions, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce

It worked fine!!! Thanks a lot again!

Glad to be helpful :slightly_smiling_face: @luiz.o.rodrigues

If you like our plugin, you can actually rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor by sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot.

Take care!

@Gulce I’ve already done that! :smiley:

I figured out that I’ve to add some block times that is recurring weekly or monthly. Is there possible in this plugin too?

Eg. Every monday from 8-11am I’ve a to block time and don’t allow new appointments.

Thanks!

Hi @luiz.o.rodrigues :slightly_smiling_face:

The plugin allows you to block all different kinds of periods. Users will not be able to drag and drop or resize events into blocked periods. Blocked periods are created just like normal events so there is no limitation on how to create the blocked periods. You can have blocked day ranges, in combination with single days in combination with single time periods and ranges.

You can create a “blocked event” field (yes/no) in the appointment data type and create blocked events so that you will not allow new appointments for the selected blocked date/time.

Summary

Unfortunately, recurring events are not possible. However, I suppose it can be done with API workflows.

Try researching backend workflows (API Workflows). These will be vital for scheduling events to happen like that. Basically, very simply put, backend workflows are workflows that run on the server, not in the browser. So the backend workflows can run even when there is no user on your site to trigger the workflow at that time. You can schedule a backend workflow to happen at a certain time, then trigger itself to run again next week.

Here are a couple of useful links which might help you:

Scheduled Workflows - Bubble Docs Schedule API on a List | Bubble.io Tutorial - YouTube
Recurring Event - Bubble Docs

Also, Bubble Forum threads about recurring events:

Recurring Dates or Recurring Events in Bubble - Database - Bubble Forum
Recurring event in calendar plugin - Need help - Bubble Forum

Hope it helps!