Services Plugins FAQs

↔ Auto Adjust Width for RG cells - New Plugin from Zeroqode

It worked fine!!! Thanks a lot again!

Glad to be helpful :slightly_smiling_face: @luiz.o.rodrigues

If you like our plugin, you can actually rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor by sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot.

Take care!

@Gulce I’ve already done that! :smiley:

I figured out that I’ve to add some block times that is recurring weekly or monthly. Is there possible in this plugin too?

Eg. Every monday from 8-11am I’ve a to block time and don’t allow new appointments.

Thanks!

Hi @luiz.o.rodrigues :slightly_smiling_face:

The plugin allows you to block all different kinds of periods. Users will not be able to drag and drop or resize events into blocked periods. Blocked periods are created just like normal events so there is no limitation on how to create the blocked periods. You can have blocked day ranges, in combination with single days in combination with single time periods and ranges.

You can create a “blocked event” field (yes/no) in the appointment data type and create blocked events so that you will not allow new appointments for the selected blocked date/time.

Summary

Unfortunately, recurring events are not possible. However, I suppose it can be done with API workflows.

Try researching backend workflows (API Workflows). These will be vital for scheduling events to happen like that. Basically, very simply put, backend workflows are workflows that run on the server, not in the browser. So the backend workflows can run even when there is no user on your site to trigger the workflow at that time. You can schedule a backend workflow to happen at a certain time, then trigger itself to run again next week.

Here are a couple of useful links which might help you:

Scheduled Workflows - Bubble Docs Schedule API on a List | Bubble.io Tutorial - YouTube
Recurring Event - Bubble Docs

Also, Bubble Forum threads about recurring events:

Recurring Dates or Recurring Events in Bubble - Database - Bubble Forum
Recurring event in calendar plugin - Need help - Bubble Forum

Hope it helps!