Services Plugins FAQs

AWS Uploader Scroll Bar

With the file uploader, I will sometimes have a scroll bar for image previews that go past the bounds of the uploader. Other times, the scroll bar is missing.
I also noticed no scroll feature in the demo of the plugin.

Can anyone provide insight on how I can have the scroll bar enabled? I’m using a reusable element to house the uploader, if that is of any relevance.

Thanks!

Hello, @clay
Thanks for reaching out.

We have tested the plugin functionality and design and unfortunately, this case was not reproduced.
Can you please try to record a screencast with the scrollbar and your steps for coming to this error and provide as many details as possible:pray:

It will help us to investigate this error with our developer team.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Okay Ill break it down a bit more.
What I want: To be able to have a scrollbar inside the file uploader.
Currently: I’ve gotten one in there once, but as soon as I flick another setting, it goes away. It seems unpredictable and I haven’t been able to narrow down which settings turn off the scrollbar (not that I know what turns it on in the first place either)
image_2021-11-04_130936
^This image is what we don’t want (this is from the demo page of the plugin)

Any help figuring out how to get a scrollbar within the uploader would be very helpful thanks c:

Hello, @clay
Thank you for these details.

Now, your request is clear to me.
Please allow me to note that this issue is already under review by our Developer team.

Thus, I will revert with an update immediately after finishing this fix. I will do my best to speed up the process.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

Hi @clay, thanks for your patience :pray:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has changed a bit the UI in case of multiple files upload - the uploader element expands to display all of them.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.82.0: improve NoGui element multiple files upload and selecting the folder) and give it a try.

We will also check how feasible would be to add this feature.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.
Regards,