Services Plugins FAQs

Bookings & Appointments Template

Hi all! Im trying to understand if the providers get email notifications if they have a requested booking or if they have to log in to the platform in order to see their requests? Also, is there any way for them to put constraints on their schedule or add other forms of payment instead of just Stripe?

Hello @arteen123

Let me provide insight into template:

Yes, the providers will receive an email with a Booking request with Date and Listing. They’ll also be able to check the platform and see the requested date/time period under their profiles.

Yes, it should be possible to create the workflow for constraining the schedule.

Yes, it is possible to change the Stripe payment gateway to another one, something like Paypal or other RESTful API payment provider via API Connections.

Hope this helps.

We recommend having intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak this template, or at least a basic understanding to be able to work with embedded functionality. To master your Bubble skills you can sign up for our Zeroqode Lab courses at https://lab.zeroqode.com.

So you know, everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters etc

Regards,
Dumitru

Hi,

I’m trying to test the template demo but I get this message when trying to search “New York” :
“Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in a bit!”

Is it normal ?

Hello, @alexandre.boulme
Thanks for reaching out.

We apologies for the inconvenience you have faced with the Booky Template. We will fix this issue asap and notify you at once.

BR,

Hello, dear @alexandre.boulme

By this message, I would like to inform you that we have fixed the bug in our Booky Template.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

We are sorry for this invonvenience.
BR,

Looking to restore the header that is missing from the template as I liked ita design, how do I go about doing this?

Seems like it is using an HTML Plugin possibly but how do I get to modify this?

Hi @scott.m.reville, thanks for reaching out.

All reusable elements (headers, footers, etc.) you can find available here:

In case you’ve accidentally deleted this element, you can do either of the following:

• revert to a certain moment before deleting it (please note that all changes made after this moment will be lost):

• or, create one more template-based app, which you can use for reference and copying original elements (including headers).

No special plugins are used for header design, the standard Editor functionality is enough to redact is as you wish.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Then how is it not showing here in editing mode

but when I go to preview the site I can see it and even interact with the buttons etc.

Hi @scott.m.reville, thanks for getting back. Sorry for the delayed reply.
To be able to work with the header (adjust/change/delete, etc.), please navigate to the reusable elements tab and select the required element.
See the video below for reference:

Hope it helps.

Regards,