Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

@ludacrix, hello.

Thanks for the details. Let us please check your issue. I’ll get back to you asap :pray:

Happy holidays! :tada:

1 Like

@ludacrix, thanks for your patience.

As I understand, you want the plugin to convert the pages, depending on the number of images your groups/page. And, for separating the images on equal-sized pages, you are using pagebreakers?

The error you get usually points to the improper use of the pagebreakers. Plus, if you are using the latest plugin version and V 2.0 plugin element - you don’t need to use the page breaker element.

I’m afraid, to understand your use case and why you get that error - your screenshots are not enough. To speed up the process, you can add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app - so I will investigate your setup on my own and try to provide you with some more useful insights.

If it is convenient for you, please indicate the page where you have the PDF plugin set and how to reproduce your case (which user I should use to preview the page and test the PDF plugin workflows).

Thank you :pray:

@kate thanks

collaborator added.

the page is template_rendicion.

thanks

1 Like

@ludacrix,

Great, thanks. Let me please take a look at it. I’ll get back to you asap, once I have any useful info. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

1 Like

Hello, i have an issue when i want to convert an elements which contains a richtext input (plugin created by bubble).
When i delete this richtext in my group, it’s ok.

Do you know what can i do ?

@ludacrix,

Can you please tell me how to reproduce the PDF converting on your template_redinction page? What user I should run to be able to see the content on the page, to test the PDF plugin functionality?

I have tried “a blind” testing basing on the plugin functionality and changed a bit the workflows you have. But I should be able to see the results on the converted page.

Thank you. :pray:

@yanissbeaumale, thanks for reaching out.

Can you please tell me which plugin version you are using? The issue with RTE was fixed under the latest few versions. Besides, can you please show the browser console screenshots when you are using the RTE + PDF plugins and trying to convert the page.

Thanks @kate

Please use jsaez@habekost.cl user.

I send you info by direct.

1 Like

The following error occurs if you have a few pagebreaker IDs and do not separate them with spaces:

’clientWidth’ of null

I hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Kate, i was talking about the Rich text editor plugin (Created by Bubble) …
I can’t use your ZQ RTE plugin because the initial content formating doesn’t work.

If you fix this issue with the initial content’s to your plugin rich text, i will use it
Thank you for your answer

@yanissbeaumale,

Understood now. Yes, with some plugins our Page to PDF might not work. We can not guarantee 100% compatibility with the other plugins, unfortunately.

Our ZQ RTE 2.0 plugin does include the Initial Content field, but it is called “Content” and does the same job:

I hope it helps.
Cheers!

Yes that i know, but i’am atalking about that :

And on the preview the initial content doesn’t have the formatting (bold and italic for this exemple)

Do you understand ?
Thank Kate

I tried to convert a ZQ RTE ( your plugin) with convert pdf (your plugin) and it doesn’t work. It work for anything else but for a RTE, nothing happen.

When i click on button C on my previw, nothing happen…
Do you have an idea ?
Thank you

@yanissbeaumale,

Let me please check the information you’ve shared - I’ll get back to you asap I have any useful update.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

@yanissbeaumale,

You should try to use the HTML tags instead of BB tags here. Please try:

Regards,

We are problem here!
The plugin simply stopped working today, without any changes being made!
It does not present an error message, but it does not generate the PDF.
The problem occurs in both the Live and Dev versions.

Hello, @ribeiro.osmar

I’ve sent a reply to your request in this thread (below). Let’s continue our conversation within it, if you don’t mind.:slight_smile:
Bubble page to pdf - Plugins - Zeroqode Forum

Regards,

Are there any limits as far as pagebreaks? I have been working on a website that uses the pdf converter and everything works up until 25 or so pages. The website crashes and there is no pdf being generated. Any suggestions on how to get past this?

Hello, @compe.0417
Thanks for reaching out.

Allow me to mention that there are no limits for the page number within this plugin.
As for page breaks, please note that in case if your page too long, Bubble could refuse to process the page and simply not see it.

However, can you please share the screenshots of the settings for the page, which is invisible by the plugin and we will investigate your case?

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

Hello, friends! We have stunning news for you. :tada:

Your requests were heard and brought to life - we have made the Bubble Page to PDF plugin improvement and now, you can convert your pages into super high-quality PDF files with a ton of cool features, as:

1. ultra-high page quality :heavy_check_mark:
  2. ability to copy text the from PDF file :heavy_check_mark:
  3. interactive links on the converted PDF file :heavy_check_mark:
  4. custom HTML Header and Footer elements on the page :heavy_check_mark:
  5. new stunning demo page where you can find the new plugin action setup, and the old one as well :heavy_check_mark:

A few features have left under the improvement list which we hope to roll out in the nearest future, as:

1. Improved pagebreaker logic;
  2. Arabic language;
  3. PDF file’s Header/Footer alignment

As we have received quite a lot of requests on this point, here is the video instruction on how to save the PDF file’s URL into the Bubble database under the latest plugin version 1.50 :

Regarding the conversation speed. It might differ on different devices and browsers and, generally, depends on the following list of factors:

1. Network problems
  2. Disk usage
  3. Disk speed
  4. RAM usage

The updated functionality is delivered by the new plugin action " Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A ". You can find it described on the according to documentation article:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/bubble-page-to-pdf-plugin#update-19-06-21

We are open to your suggestions and comments and will be glad to receive your feedback!

Hope you will like this improvement.
Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face: