Services Plugins FAQs

Cancel subscription - time remaining

Two more issues @Serg

1. I would like to redirect users which signed up on a browser (Stripe), but try to cancel on the mobile app, to our browser app.
    But setting up as you see below, the user will be redirected inside the native mobile app.
    How can I redirect to open the link on the mobiles browser app? Is this possible?

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 11.35.46

1. Resetting the password from the native app sends an email. But by clicking the link in the email the user gets forwarded to the browser. This creates confusion.
    Is there a way to redirecting back to the native mobile app?

Thanks!

Yes, because “Result of step” data are available only on plugin server-side actions and API calls, regretfully, it is not related to this particular action.

Currently, our plugin doesn’t support such features. It is planned to add them in future plugin updates.

Regards,

@Serg

OK:
So how is someone supposed to reset the password from native app?

How exactly is the process meant to be?

Thanks.

Considering current plugin functionality, this implies using the web version of the app to reset the password.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello @Serg

So the same thing would apply for email confirmation on signup I suppose?

thanks

Paolo

Hi @floripaolo,

Yes, this is right.

Regards,

Do you have some infos on when this flaw will be resolved?

Thank you.

I’m afraid that there are no preliminary time limits established when this feature will be added. Once any news in this regard will become available, we will announce them in the official thread

Regards,

1 Like

Hello @Serg

Is there another way to avoid signups with fake emails which would work with wrapped native apps that you are aware of?
Thanks

Paolo

Hi @floripaolo, thanks for your question.

This question mostly relates to the Bubble functionality itself. A possible option for mail verification might be to use the [Mailboxlayer - Verify Emails Plugin for Bubble].(https://zeroqode.com/plugin/1524736005126x840967383868506100)

Hope the provided hint helps. Drop a message if any questions will arise about our products.

Regards,

1 Like

Excellent @Serg

1. Is there a way to change the placeholder to something more appealing? Or just “Email”.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 13.03.13

1. When I am using my own API key from apilayer.com the checks do not work. If I am using your API key from your demo page it works.

My free subscripition with my API key

Your API key from your demo page.

Thanks

Sure, on our demo page is it shown just as a placeholder example, that can be changed/deleted freely.

We will check this moment and reply asap.

Regards,

I really do not understand where to set the placeholder… :roll_eyes:
It looks like, it depends on the API key.
As soon as I enter your API key I have the same placeholder as in your demo page…

Hi @floripaolo,

The plugin’s state provides an example of an email stored in the plugin.

In case you would like to show a different example, you can use a source for your app database, like “Email” data type, with an example of email stored.

Hope the provided hint will help.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello @Serg

Is deep linking something that works with Bubble wrapped native apps?
Are you aware of any plugin or solution to achieve this?

Thanks

Hi @floripaolo, thanks for your question.

Yes, the Air Native plugin supports such a feature. In order to enable it within your app, a rebuild request is required. For more details, please contact the Air Native team.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello

Do you confirm that cancelling during trial period results immediately in a NO when checked?

Hi @floripaolo,

Our plugin only makes connections between platforms, so, it doesn’t influence the timing when a corresponding payment system is sending back subscription status. By related documentation of the platform, there are no time limits mentioned. Thus, we can’t guarantee or specify how fast the platform replies with subscription status.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi

Actually I am aware of the timing issue, but the question was if the cancellation during free trial leads to a NO state.

Hi @floripaolo, thanks for the reply.

Regretfully Google Play API Documentation doesn’t provide a precise answer on this matter. Method: purchases.subscriptions.cancel  |  Google Play Developer API  |  Google Developers

Please let me know if I can help with any other support related to our products.

Regards,

1 Like