Templates Plugins Courses

Click and Hover Effects broken?

I have been using click and hover effects for a bubble project, but recently it seems to have broken for me. A large amount of the buttons and shapes I use it for when clicking suddenly don’t animate at all. They have the right ID’s and everything, but there is no rhyme or reason as to which effects works and which don’t. I have tried everything, renaming the ID’s, remaking the buttons, remaking the add-animations but nothing seems to work for the ones that are broken. It can’t be just me as I even went on the demo for the plugin and that page was broken too. I have used firefox and chrome and both have the same effect.

broken

Hi @jgordon,

Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of the problem and will try solve it, then get back to you as soon as we fix it. Apologies for inconveniences.

Best,
Alex

Hi @jgordon, I’m reaching out to notify you that we have fixed the plugin issue and it should be working properly. Please do upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try. Thanks for understanding!

Thanks for the update, I can see it works now, however, all my buttons that used the same add-animation plugin still don’t work, despite their ID’s being separated by a comma. They work fine when they each have their own animation object though.

Hi @jgordon, could you please share screenshots of the problem and describe what you are trying to achieve, so I can better understand whether it’s still a plugin issue or not and try help you back. I would also appreciate any additional details and perhaps link to your app. Thanks!

In the following gif I have 2 buttons, one ID’d as q1 and the other as q2. The animation only has the q1 ID. When I add a comma and the ID of the 2nd one q2, neither of them work anymore, even though it should be fine separated by comma, unless I have made a mistake in how it is input into the element ID field for the plugin

plugintest

Hi @jgordon, thanks for this feedback. Unfortunately, this feature is not available, our plugin page was outdated and we made adjustments. Apologies for misleading. However, the elements work fine when they each have their own animation object, so you should be good to go this way. Thanks for understanding :pray: