Services Plugins FAQs

Collect payments then pay out AND SUBSCRIPTION

I am in the last part of my MVP and I faced a roadblock, the blessed payments…

My use case is “ User X request services from user Y ”, subscription month-2-month and I take 2% commission every month.

can I use your Zerocode Stripe Market place for this purpose? is it feasible?

BASICALLY: I need the ability to receive recurrent/scheduled payments and payout the provider(user Y) and take a commission out of it,

Hi @naticio,

Thanks for reaching out. Sure, you can use our Stripe Marketplace Express plugin, as it is the mostly enhanced one at the moment.

Please check the following resources:

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Thanks, i am reading the documentation but I cannot find the option for “seller charger a customer on a subscription basis

only seller charge a customer but it’s adhoc. can I make this work somehow?

Seller charge a customer

This action call gives the option for stripe accounts connected to your platform to charge customers while you as the platform owner will receive a fee from that transaction. The source for this action call needs to be the resulted ID from the Link a customer to seller call .

Hi @naticio,

Thanks for feedback. Sorry for any misunderstanding, but you are right saying that there is not option to charge on a subscription basis per se, because you can need to set a recurring event to actually charge on a subscription basis with our plugin. So it is a combination between Bubble and our plugin to make things work. And when you set the Seller charge a customer action, you can set an App Fee to be taken as a platform commission. Perhaps we can add this feature to subscribe to a plan as a plugin action in further updates as improvement, so it could be used as plugin per se.

If you’d like to see how to properly use this action, please check our demo editor for workflows.

Hope it helps. :pray:

@alexandru I just created a topic about a similar issue here: Stripe Marketplace Connect: Subscriptions for sellers

Any insight hugely appreciated!

Hello, @nathaniel
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow me to check your issue and to revert with a response as soon as it will be possible.
Thanks for the understansing.

Best regards,