Services Plugins FAQs

Could not sign request token, check private key

error “Could not sign request token, check private key”

I referred to this page, but it didn’t work.

I read this form, but it didn’t work!

Would you mind if I ask you to teach ?

Hello @yamajan21

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems like the error you are getting is due to the incorrect configuration of the private key. To resolve the issue, I would like to recommend you do the following steps.

1. Please make sure that there are no spaces in the keys, before the ----end private key and after it, both in dev and live version. As looking at the screenshot provided, looks like you have spaces that might affect the work of the plugin. See the screenshot: Screenshot-2022-03-23-at-16-05-44 — ImgBB

2. Try filtering keys(e.g with Google Docs), place your private key in the google doc, and filter it (CTRL+H, or on macOS Shift+Command+H), then write to filter \n text. See the screenshot for visual demonstration: Screenshot-2022-03-23-at-16-12-56 — ImgBB.

3. Check that Google Drive API and Google Sheets API are enabled in the Account API Library: Screenshot-2022-03-23-at-16-24-35 — ImgBB

4. Follow the documentation steps carefully once again, to check that all the steps are done correctly, especially creating and copying the correct key in Bubble. Here is the documentation: https://docs.zeroqode.com/other/obtaining-google-service-account-keys

Please check these settings and let me know about your result.

Looking forward to your reply.

I appreciate your assistance.

I have cleared this error!
However, I got the following error…

erorr "Response was too large – aborted after 50003968 bytes

If the file size is too large, can I use this plugin?

I am glad that the issue with the private key has been resolved :slight_smile:

Can you please provide more details when you are getting this error? What is the data call used in your case? Also, I would appreciate the video recording of the issue and the screenshot of the error. We need more details as it is quite difficult to say what might be the issue here without the full picture.

Looking forward to your reply.