Services Plugins FAQs

Custom popup position plugin

Hi,

I can’t find any documentation for the Customer popup position plugin, so I have looked at the live demo editor and tried to replicate that, however it is not having any effect. Are you able to provide a link to the set up instructions please?

Many thanks

OK, I changed the popup name to not start with the number 0, and it now works…

Hi @nicholasjhoulton,
Thank you for reaching out and for using the Custom Popup position plugin.

The plugin is pretty easy to use, all you have to do is to place the plugin element on the page. Specify the ID attribute of the popup and select the desired position by choosing the vertical/horizontal position and the number of pixels.
Please check this forum thread where it is described how to add ID attributes to HTML elements.

Also, you are able to use as many popups on the page as you like and they all can have a different position. Please note, that each pop-up will require a separate plugin element dropped on the page and a unique ID for each pop-up.

For more setup examples, please check the plugin’s demo editor page.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Best regards,

Thanks for the response - I did get it working (I posted a short update), I had to rename the popup so that is started with a letter and not a number then it worked.

Hi @nicholasjhoulton,
Thank you for your reply. Glad that everything is working as it should.

So far I didn’t encounter any restrictions when giving a name for the Bubble’s Pop-up Element, as long as the element ID is the same both for the plugin element and the pop-up, everything should work fine.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help! :pray:
Best regards,