Services Plugins FAQs

Display issue with PDF Converter Plugin

Hi guys,

Having an issue with the PDF converter plugin, I recorded a short video - please can you assist?

Reece

Hello, Reece. Apologies for the delayed reply :pray:

The display issue with the converted into PDF page is may be caused by the Custom Format/Custom Target Format values. Please take a look at this video record and set the Convert to PDF Page action parameters respectively (Page format):
https://www.loom.com/share/a4701d78048a428e8b5c198d83432131

I hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

1 Like

Thanks a lot Kate, that has solved the first problem but a new one has cropped up where it’s adding a blank page after each page.

Please see video here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Here are my settings:

Hoping you can help ASAP!

Reece

Reece,

The reason why blank pages occur is that you have assigned the ID to each Pagebreaker element and indicated them in your Workflow (Action: Convert page to PDF > “Pagebreakers element IDs”). This causes the double-action because the Pagebreaker element works as a page breaker without the need to indicate its element ID into the plugin action properties.

By the way, you can use as a page breaker any element of your page (text, image, group, etc) if you assign its ID as a value to within the “Pagebreakers element IDs” :slightly_smiling_face:

Thus, all you need to resolve your issue is to delete the value from the “Pagebreakers element IDs” field.

Please check and confirm.
Regards,

1 Like