Templates Plugins Courses

Pb with bubble pdf converter plug in

I have copied one app (with version 1.25) but I have a different behaviour on the second app (the one created with 1.28). I have the first page (as it should be the first page in the pdf) repeated several times and I am not able to generate the full document properly…HELP! And I spent 4 hours trying to re-create the page, adapt the format,…but I did not find any fix…

Hi @gotandesign ,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried to check on our demo and its editor to see how things are set? You can find more guidance here and here. However, if you still experience the same issue, could you please share the following details:

  1. screenshots/screencast of your app and workflows, the pages you’re trying to convert, pagebreaker’s element inspector, the page element inspector (to see it’s width/height), the action screenshot (the full details)
  2. describing what you’re trying to accomplish with this plugin
  3. the exact steps to reproduce the issue
  4. console logs in case of errors
  5. browser version and OS you’re using to develop your app

Note: please use the latest version of the plugin.

Some existing threads that can be useful:

This way, we can get a better troubleshooting and see whether it is a plugin related issue or not, then provide a feedback with working solutions asap.


Here are requested screenshot

thanks a lot. I have exactly the same settings than another app (except V1.25 of the plugin for the one for which it works and 1.28 for the one it does not work) but a different behaviour.


Hi @gotandesign,

Thanks a lot for provided screenshots. It seems to be a plugin related issue, indeed. We have experienced some other problems on our side as well. Could you please go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor. Add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list. Also, please tell us your app name and page name where this problem occurs on test. It would be best to make a copy of your page for testing purposes, so if you don’t mind we could make some changes to it for debugging and better troubleshooting.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

We’ll investigate it inside your app and get back to you with a feedback asap.

Thanks in advance for your patience. :pray:

Hi @gotandesign,

The root cause of your issue with duplicating the same page, is the Pagebreaker element. Please refrain from using this element until we fix it.

Here is a possible workaround that should make things work, in case this is urgent. In order to have the resulted PDF converted properly, we suggest following the instructions below:


  • create a group element on your page and place all the content inside this group
  • assign this group an ID Attribute
  • place the sections of your content into separate groups as well, as this keeps things organized and better PDF results
  • remove all Page breaker elements because this plugin element is not working properly, unfortunately. Our development team is working on fixes


  • select the Convert target as ‘Single Element’
  • place the group’s ID Attribute value into Element’s ID
  • for Source width - it has to be the actual width of the element you want to convert (in this case, it is your group element’s width); and for Source height - group element’s height. It is important to keep the w/h parameters carefully, otherwise there would be some problems with displayed content in resulted PDF (whether shrink, stretch or other issues)
  • for Custom target format - here you should indicate the width/height of the single page you want to see after the conversion to PDF. Like, if your Source width is 1100px, set the Custom target format width as 1100. If your Source height is 4500px, and you want your single PDF page parameters to be 1100x1100, set the Custom target format height as 1100, accordingly.

Note: in some cases, you need to play around with the Custom target format - add or remove a few px to make the resulted page look tidier. If you’d like to convert the whole page (not the single element) - follow the same suggestions, remove the pagebreakers and indicate carefully the Custom target format of the single page you want to have after the PDF conversion. It should work well.

For more visual guidance, please check the testing page full_scope_zq we’ve created in your app.

Hope it helps and thank you for patience.