Services Plugins FAQs

Dropdown view on different browsers (Safari/Chrome)

Hi guys!

I can see that on your template here it’s a clean and pure style in dropdown using Safari

and here is a purchased template screenshot where the dropdown menu has an ugly grey style

its totally both looks good in Chrome but problems in Safari. How can I solve it?

Hi, @welamid!

I’ve checked the template in Safari and unfortunately the issue is not reproducing on our side.

We’ve updated the template a bit. So it is possible that you have purchased before upgrading. To see the updated template, just create a new app and select it from the dropdown list.

Note: Just in case, the template is currently being finalized. So, the updated version will be available soon.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

thanks Julia!

I know that it is not on your site. My question is actually how could achieve good look for dropdown in new updates for safari.I currently using your previous template.

Hi, @welamid!

I believe you are able to make the dropdown look more nicely using the CSS styles. For instance, we have used the CSS style in the Booky template. Here is a thread about this: Dropdown menu arrows mysteriously missing

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.