Services Plugins FAQs

Eaty login page

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I was trying to build another app with the eaty template, but when I click on the document set up it shows an error.

I didn’t even know there was a demo version to solve this problem, after this it all worket, thank you!

1 Like

Hi, @Builder1254.

Thanks for the heads up. Supporting document unavailability is related to recent maintenance on the Gitbook (where we host our docs): Planned Maintenance: October - GitBook's Blog

We will check what has been changed, and the documentation site will become available again. Once it will happen, I will let you know.

Sorry for this inconvenience. :pray:

Thank you for the update!

Hey! :slightly_smiling_face:

Now our documentation is reachable. Please check it out:

Sorry for the inconvenience once more :pray:

Thank you for letting me know! :grinning:

1 Like

I have a question regarding the AI GPT-3 plugin. Can you use the examples in open AI for the AI GPT-3 plugin private?

@Builder1254 ,

Can you please clarify your question a bit? Just add more details to let me understand what you want to achieve and with which exact product. It is obvious that you’re interested in our AI plugin, just curious what do you mean by “private”? :slightly_smiling_face:

At the moment, our AI plugin demo page is already using examples.

So you offer the AI GPT-3 plugin public and AI GPT-3 plugin private. can you use the examples in open AI with the AI GPT-3 plugin private?

Sorry for the late reply, @Builder1254 :pray:

It is important to understand the difference between these two plugins.
The public version uses our Open AI keys (we pay for them). You don’t need to have your own keys to use this Public version of the GPT-3 Plugin.
The Private version uses your own keys, for which you have to purchase an Open AI subscription:

In other aspects, these two plugins are completely the same.

Hope it answers your question. :sweat_smile:

Yes this answers my question. thank you for the information.

1 Like

Hello,

I am starting over with my template I purchased and I am at the part where I add the google api. I was just wondering if you could take a look at this for me to see what I am doing wrong and why I am getting the error message? I have attached a screenshot and a few screen recordings.