Services Plugins FAQs

Events like Eventbrite - New Template from Zeroqode

Hi @paul7,
Thank you for reaching out, we highly appreciate your interest in our templates. :pray:

Can the site admin manually add events that can be booked on external sites? - There is no such feature in the default template configuration. The admin dashboard is built to monitor the list of upcoming events, past events, and all of the registered users, etc.
By default, the template allows you to create events inside each userā€™s profile page, once the event is live it will be visible for the rest of other users and also in the admin dashboard as Upcoming Events.

Since everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc. You can add new features, create connections with external websites, and someway get commissions.

But please note, we strongly recommend to all our users have solid Bubble skills for convenient template customization. It is quite challenging for users unfamiliar with the Bubble Editor to modify the template made on this platform. So please be sure you have at least the Beginner skills.

The most reliable info on Bubble you can find here:
https://manual.bubble.io/

Is there a map page that can be added to display all events on a map? - Unfortunately not, the template allows you to search through available events for a specific location. See the screenshots below.

Hope the above will be useful for you.
ļ»æIf you will require any additional information regarding our templates, please donā€™t hesitate to contact me, Iā€™ll be glad to help.
ļ»æBest regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Igor, thanks for the quick response and info!

If I as admin canā€™t add organizers and their events, could I still log into the site as a pretend organizer and create events that way? I assume yes.

Can organizers (Not the admin) list events on the site that have refer to an external site for booking? i.e. They list their events on my site but the Book Now button refers to external URL. Really this is the only requirement beyond what the template can already do.

This would allow me to log into the site as the Organizer and list external events to pre-populate the site with events. I canā€™t really grow the site without a list of events on the site already. Thanks in advance!

Hi @paul7,
Thank you for your reply.

What you are asking is quite easy to achieve, when the button Get Tickets is clicked you can use the Bubbleā€™s built-in workflow action (Open External Website), which will redirect users to other webpages. See the screenshots below.

As mentioned before, everything about our templates is customizable, it depends on your Bubble skills.
In order to make the template function as it is on our live demo page, you have to follow the Setup Guide, after that you can add as many features to it as youā€™d like.

• In case your project requires only small adjustments to the template, I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.
  • If your project implies major changes to the template - please consider Zeroqode also. We provide Customization services both for our templates and from scratch as well. See how we can help with customization.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Take care,