Templates Plugins Courses

📍 Fastest Google Places Autocomplete - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This is a client side version of Google Places Autocomplete service because it runs in the client’s browser instead of Bubble server and also for that reason it retrieve’s user’s accurate location (not Bubble server’s)
This plugin returns the following data based on user search:

1. Name
  2. Full Address
  3. Short Address
  4. Icon
  5. Latitude
  6. Longitude

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at https://zeroqode.com/plugin/google-places-autocomplete-1544612805685x644407669572501500

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

I have some problems with plugin when I try put it inside a floating group and popup.

The autocomplete box is opening behind these elements.

hello, thanks for reporting this, we’ll try to fix and update, but it might take time

@wagner hello, we have pushed a fix, please upgrade to plugin’s latest version, refresh your browser and give it another try
thanks!

Hi @levon hanks for this great plugin! Quick question…are you able to have two inputs on the same page and have autocomplete work for both of them? Having trouble doing that. It always works for one of the inputs but never for the second, third, fourth, etc. I have a page where I have a mobile search box and a regular desktop search box that is in two separate inputs so would love to have it work for all of them on the same page.

Hey Jonathan,
we have received the same request on a separate thread, and we’ll look into this. thanks

Thank you, Ievon!
It’s working now