Templates Plugins Courses

📍 Fastest Google Places Autocomplete - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello there @nicedwar, we will check this one request, and I will be back of a matter ASAP.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hey @nicedwar, regarding the question above, you are able to define some restrictions regarding the location here, but the modifying dropdown isn’t possible.

And regarding the message below, I will be back ASAP.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Thanks @Nikita.S

I will see if I can set broad restrictions or something. Could you look into something like disabling ipbias in Google Places, and exposing that to the plugin?:
https://developers.google.com/places/web-service/search

Also I’d like to report a possible bug. When I select a location from the dropdown by clicking on it, the value of the input doesn’t change from what the user originally typed in. So if I type ‘san’ and click ‘San Diego’, the value stays as ‘san’, although the visible text does change to ‘San Diego’.
If I type ‘san’ and use arrow and Enter keys to make a selection, the input’s value changes properly to reflect the visible text. The dropdown selections seem to highlight in color with the keyboard as well, but gray with the mouse.

Mouse selection keeps old value (same for mobile I believe):

Keyboard gets correct value:

It would be great if this could be fixed, as I’d like to try clearing the user’s location selection if the value of the input changes, but I can’t do this currently.

Hello @nicedwar

Sorry for late response here, let me jump in here.

Please give us some time to check this out, we’ll be back to you with an update on the matter asap.
Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Regads,
Dumitru.

Hello @nicedwar

Sorry for late reply, we’ve working things out with the plugin and we pushed an update regarding the bug you’ve encountered with the input and state of the input you’ve been getting.

As far as IPBias goes, I’m afraid we can not implement this and it’s an out of scope feature which will require a lot more to rethink in plugin right now.
Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Please upgrade to latest version of plugin, place the element on page, follow the instructions setup of the demo, refresh the page and give it a try.

Cheers.