Templates Plugins Courses

Food Delivery like Uber Eats - New Template from Zeroqode

Hey Zeroqoders,
we have just published a new which is a Food Delivery application similar to Uber Eats, Food Panda or Deliveroo. It features apps for users (mobile first), drivers (mobile first), restaurant owners and admins. The template comes with automated payments through stripe to all parties involved. Users can add food items from their favorite restaurants to the cart, pay for the order and delivery and then get real time delivery status updates.
here is the template link https://zeroqode.com/template/food-delivery-like-uber-eats-1525767038595x917710033754259500

and a screenshot
UBER_Forum

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

I just purchased this template yesterday and though I’m almost finished with the lessons, I’m still having a hard time doing (what seems to be simple things).

Is there anyone available that can help me understand how to successfully use this template? Thanks!

Hello,
we could help you understand the general things about the template (like database structure etc.) but we wouldn’t be able to go into much details for the customizations and modifications. Post your questions here and we’d be glad to assist you.
It requires time and patience studying all the elements, workflows and settings of the template so I’d suggest you go slowly and experiment with things. Don’t be afraid to mess anything in the app as you can always delete it and create again using the template you purchased.
Thanks
Levon

I’ve added my food items to the data but they are not showing up when i select them. Each different restaurant is showing up not the food item.

Hi @tierra
It seems for me like you have not linked the food items to the restaurant.
Did you use the restaurant dashboard to upload the “food”? If so, was you logged in as “Site Admin” or “Restaurant Owner”? If all is true, what you see in table with “menu items”? Do you see the restaurant tied to each item?

That is probably so, but I’ve purchased another food delivery uber eats clone app that I found to be much more user friendly to me as someone who is brand new to everything that is bubble.is. But thank you, when I play around with that app again I’ll be sure check that out, it might have been my issue.

I still want to master that app template as well. :slight_smile: