Templates Plugins Courses

Google Embedder - Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Files - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin - Google Embedder - Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Files.

This plugin allows you to embed any google document like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides & Files into your app.
Using this plugin can’t be any easier. Simply place it on any page and configure necessary details in the plugin properties .

Here is a quick demo - https://zeroqode-demo-07.bubbleapps.io/google-embed

and this is the plugin page - https://zeroqode.com/plugin/google-embedder---docs-sheets-forms-slides--files-1530095149203x337236498854707200

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi @levon,

I’m very interested in your plugin, but I am wondering if it requires an API ?

I am also using your Google Sheets plugin so I was wondering how could I use the spreadsheet ID I created with the “Google Sheets - Create spreadsheet” action in the Google Embed plugin ?

Thank you !

Hi Marc, Google Embedder plugin doesn’t require API.
you can use dynamic values for the Spreadsheet ID in the Google Embedder referring the ID you created through the Google Sheets plugin. you can either save it in the database and then use that value in the Google Embedder or if it’s done within the same session then you can use custom states to pass the value from one plugin to the other, makes sense?

I believe I understood what you meant. So for the spreadsheet ID I used “Get Data from External API” I choose “Google Sheets - Get Spreadsheets(Data) SpreadsheetID”.

The only problem I have is that it doesn’t show anything when I load the page.

you need to debug it to understand why it is empty. both plugins work correctly. Must be some of the settings (most likely in the Google Sheets plugin)

embed%20problem

They are clearly saying that they can’t show the content for safety reasons… Have no idea how to do it ?

obviously the permissions of the spreadsheet do not allow it to be opened by public. You need to change the permissions i think

Hi Levon,

Your plugin works fine when I insert a value for the spreadsheetID. But it doesn’t show anything when I ask it to show the spreadsheet I saved in the database :

cara2embed
cara3embed

Have any idea what I might of got wrong ? I did send the data “Table des attributs” to the page where I want to display the spreadsheet. I use Current Page Table des Attributs SpreadsheetID for the inputs of the plugin… I have been scratching my head all afternoon on that…

Thank you for your time !